As for the vajazzled nethers, that might be a merkin worth wearing! Hehe
    Can't do business with crazy!

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by dorkalicious View Post
    ooh DesertRose, that's funny!

As for the vajazzled nethers, that might be a merkin worth wearing! Hehe
    Yeh they look pretty but I wonder if its a real turnoff to get them stuck in your teeth?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

In my teeth? Well now, that's a whole different kettle of fish.

Quote Originally Posted by dorkalicious View Post
    In my teeth? Well now, that's a whole different kettle of fish.
    Weeell *someone's* teeth

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

I was actually going to edit that post, but since you quoted me, I guess it stands.

All right. I almost never comment on these threads b/c I end up embarrassing myself. But, I have to ask, about those jewels, never mind about the teeth, unless your partner is bare, wouldn't that be awfully painful in terms of hair?

I embarrassed myself. No one quote me please! LOL!
    As. You. Are. Stronger than you know. More beautiful than you think. Worthier than you believe. More loved than you can ever imagine. Passionate about making a difference. Fiery when protecting those you love. Learning. Growing. Not alone. Warm. Giving. Generous. Quirky. Sexy. Funny. Smart. Flawed. Whole. Scared. Brave. And so, so, so.much.more. Be Strong. Be Confident. Be You.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFancyPants View Post
    All right. I almost never comment on these threads b/c I end up embarrassing myself. But, I have to ask, about those jewels, never mind about the teeth, unless your partner is bare, wouldn't that be awfully painful in terms of hair?

I embarrassed myself. No one quote me please! LOL!
    Um, Im not 100% sure, but I think it requires a certain degree of special acrobatics to avoid the area in question. I mean, would you want to pay $500 or howevermuch on your ladygarden just to have it all disarranged by one night of passion?

(sorry, but once it's out, it's out!!)

[email protected]!

I guess I was more wondering how they did it. Hot glue sounds just too painful!
    As. You. Are. Stronger than you know. More beautiful than you think. Worthier than you believe. More loved than you can ever imagine. Passionate about making a difference. Fiery when protecting those you love. Learning. Growing. Not alone. Warm. Giving. Generous. Quirky. Sexy. Funny. Smart. Flawed. Whole. Scared. Brave. And so, so, so.much.more. Be Strong. Be Confident. Be You.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFancyPants View Post
    [email protected]!

I guess I was more wondering how they did it. Hot glue sounds just too painful!
    Watch the clip and they show you how. Some kinda medical glue i think.

Quote Originally Posted by mimithesilversheep View Post
    I will start the laser tomorow and I will do Brazilian.Im so tired of the waxing every month.
    ISLAM. . . this cancerous infestation of demonically infused destruction, that is sweeping over the entire world like sulfuric volcanic puss spewed forth from the pit of hell . . . (maybe next time I’ll tell you how I really feel about this).

12. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements