Fragrance - what do we like?
Page 1 of 52 1 2 11 Last

Thread: Fragrance - what do we like?

Fragrance - what do we like?

Fragrances:

What do you wear?

What do you like others to wear?

We will approve or disapprove!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Fine I'll post first, everyone already disapproves of me. I wore Coco Mademoiselle in the 2000s, would never wear again. Can't stand the patchouli note anymore. Am about to buy Chanel no 5 eau de parfum gift set. The eau de toilette has never worked that well for me. I also on occasion wear-yikes- Juicy Couture & am gonna buy Viva la Juicy, probably a small size. Also like Vera Wang Princess. Was at Sephora the other day & thought why not just pick a few of whatever & wear that. That is how disillusioned I am. I might for ex. wear Ralph Lauren Romance, why not. I did smell the Givenchy Hot Couture, love the pink color & font but raspberries not my thing.

I wore Estee Lauder Beautiful & Opium in the 80s.

Gosh, I am trying to figure this out for myself! I am in the process of ordering tons of samples to discover my preferences, and Mimi & I have discussed this as well.

So far, I like Givenchy Harvest 2007 Amarige Mimosa, but the staying power is weak. After two hours its gone

What do you wear Fawnie? Do people have tons of fragrances or stick to one or two?
    Can't do business with crazy!

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I used to wear diff frags all the time and experimented a lot. My first "Serious" frag was Chanel Cuir de Russie when I was like 12 ... way too serious a frag for a young girl. Its a woodsy/leathery heavy parfum that lasts til you die.

Now I wear either Comme des Garçon Avignon or Profumum Dulcis in Fundo which is odd cuz each are at opposite ends of the spectrum. Avignon is a cold incense frag and DiF is a warm vanilla/mandarin thing. They could be unisex really - DiF dries down to just rich luscious vanilla, not flowery or sicklysweet

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

L'artisan Parfumeur Mure & Musc and vanilla orange like Dulcis in fundo or L'artisan Havana Vanille

for men i like musk scents

I've always loved DKNY's Delicious. The red is nicer than the green, but I do love them both. Although it is usually overpowered by the strawberry nag champa I constantly have lit I must be a hippy at heart.
    BAAAAMM!

Quote Originally Posted by LightenNLift View Post
    grapefruit
    Versace - Bright Crystal

so one of my first perfumes i wore, and wore all the time, was j'adore by dior. i loved it, and got so many compliments from it. i wore this from 18 until 23, never switching. but then i got so sick of it, and one day a friend of mine who worked in the perfume store, got me to change to chanel chance. i loved this scent. but now i wear miss dior cherie or coco mademoiselle. the mademoiselle is too strong for me at times. another scent i used to wear but got sick of is, armani code.

i get so tired of perfumes, so i have to switch. but i am still looking for that "it" perfume.
    Everything you see I owe to spaghetti.
    Sophia Loren

I have been wearing Donna Karen's Cashmere for years, I should probably branch out but it brings back great memories. I too hate patchouli and like musky scents on men.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements