Can F&F get me from here to here (pics incl.), i'm light but i want the pale look.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 Last

Thread: Can F&F get me from here to here (pics incl.), i'm light but i want the pale look.

Can F&F get me from here to here (pics incl.), i'm light but i want the pale look.

TO

basically i've managed to lighten so now i want the pale look, do i just continue with HQ, or will i have to use something like F&F??

another ex.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I definitely think so Manay! I know that CBB boys says 5x F&F works but it tends to thin the skin out so you probably want to use it with RA. Man you have lightened like 3to 4 shade from your last update!!!!!! Congrats, u will have that pale look in no time! :-)

this is the light tone i am now, but i want her pale look.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Kassysix View Post
    I definitely think so Manay! I know that CBB boys says 5x F&F works but it tends to thin the skin out so you probably want to use it with RA. Man you have lightened like 3to 4 shade from your last update!!!!!! Congrats, u will have that pale look in no time! :-)
    thanks!!
    i don't know since i've gotten so light it's hard to differentiate shades now since is not as drastic like it was when i started lightening.

Manay what was your starting color?

can you show us your before and after pics

Manay started out as Keke Palmer, then updated at Beyonce, wanting to be closer to Alicia Keys. Judging from that picture, she's at a tanned Alicia and now wants to go to whoever that GG chick is.
    ----

I think that if you regime (HQ and an exfoliant, plus sunblock) is working for you, save your money. If you ain't broke, don't let F&F make you so, if you can help it lol. If you do use a F&F product, are you wanting one for your entire body that you can rely on- or are you going to use it until you get to your ideal tone and then manage it with the HQ?
    Hidden Content
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." -Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Never give it." -Marion Wright Edelman

What's a little pain, to get what you want?

timeless sun is right on the money with that one!!!

i was going to use F&F only for my face to get paler then maintain with HQ or something else.

my body i'm just going to stick with HQ.

Thats great manay!

I don't know why people keep asking these kinds of questions like "will so and so lighten me to here." WE DON'T KNOW! You guys don't even know the percentage of any of the ingredients. False hope?
    DIY or DIE.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements