Non Surgical Nose Slimming devices - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 First 3 4

Thread: Non Surgical Nose Slimming devices

blahman,

What are you trying to achieve? I recently had a non surgical nose filler to increase the bridge of my nose. I am so happy with it that I am now about to embark on a surgical rhinoplasty as I also want to slightly narrow the width of my nostrils, which fillers cannot do. I have thought about rhinoplasty for many years and have finally gathered the courage to go for it properly. But if my nostrils had not been an issue I would have been happy to just go with the fillers. Though most are temporary, generally 12- 18 months, I still consider it to be worth it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I don't believe it
    "Some people make things happen and others want something good to happen, and sit idly by waiting to see if it does."
    ~ Joyce Meyer~

For some reason I just had to lol. That explains the familiar "egg head"
    shape

I have bought this tool and it works very well for plastic it kinda slimmed my nose bridge a bit

Speaking as someone who actually bought it and used it regularly I'll give you some facts:

I used a purple spring one that narrows the bottom part of your nose.
    It did shape the cartilage at the end of your nose (not made of bone). I used to have a bulbous tip and using it regularly made the tip and bridge a matching width. I wore it 10-30 minutes, 3 to 5 days a week.
    Though I saw a physical difference by the second month, my dog chewed it up. So... it eventually went back to it's original shape in a month.
    If I used it for a longer period of time, it would 'stick' or 'stay' much longer depending on dedication.
    I will be doing it again and even posting pictures to show progress/effectiveness.
    HOWEVER, if your nose is a certain width, it won't work.

End result: It won't have permanent results but a MUCH cheaper alternative to rhinoplasty with similar results... maybe use it until the procedure so it's not a drastic difference to other people or stick with it until you can use it less and less.
    Last edited by petitepixie; 07-19-2016 at 08:36 PM.
    Fitness. Flawless. Finesse. Focused. 5'2 105lbs. Vegetarian. Mini weight lifter.

7. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements