Sunscreen a Skin Essential 25% ZnO SS - Page 2

Thread: Sunscreen a Skin Essential 25% ZnO SS

I have a tiny hand blender(more like a milk frother) from Makingcosmetics........think it would work?? Or do I need something more heavy duty??

I have several hand mixers that I use for baking and such, but I like to keep my DIY gadgets seperate from my ******* gadgets-
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

That's basically what mine is. Little cappuccino dealie...cute. Just be warned....it gets thick and hard to beat it...or mine has trouble with it at any rate.

Remember the Castor oil SKB poly 80 recipe blooper?....like that...but not quite as bad.

If I had a high sheer mini blender....I'd whip up a liter or 2 and sell it on the beach in Dom Rep Give me something to do over the next 3 weeks...besides chatting with a Retin A manufacturer and setting up an import deal

I am told the diving is the pits...so if anyone has info on Dom Rep....let me know.

新年快樂

Yet one... more.... question for you DragoN:
    Are you using coated or uncoated ZnO??

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Uncoated.

dragoN, are you for real? you are like the queen of DIY and your methods...when I am reading its like - another genius!

You could sell this SS to us, you know?

Nope....I wouldn't sell it. Test it on you...sure

I'd rather be able to sell the ingredients, tools , assorted bits and pieces and share the recipes. That way, everybody wins.

I got into a snarl of a short pissing contest in the hair growth thread. I don't care...it's that sort of thing that makes it more interesting. The funny thing is, I am not selling anything...but that doesn't mean I won't or that I don't know how to do so nor where to get things. I do.

Time and Patience....same with the SS.

Thank you for the compliment in the other thread *blush* I am a sun bunny. I admit it....but not without a good SS.

Thank You ! Thank you! for this recipe Dragon. Just what I need.I can't afford the MVOand anyway like you All the SS I've tried are very irritating. Where is the best place to get uncoated ZnO?

Quote: Originally Posted by

I can't afford the MVO

Holy Batcrap...just checked the price!!! Hoooooo boy!! 40 bucks for 30 mls??? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA....I think not.

Runs to check Devita $$$```50 mls for 20-25....better...but still...cheap oils.

That's what my recipes are all about...making it affordable. The added bonus, you can create your serums based on the clinical trials....and ...see if you enjoy the same results. So far so good for me and my guinea pigs.

Have a beauty of recipe for NAG and niacinamide...Idebenone, Vit E and A...silky smooth...effective. For *me * at any rate...and my GF who actually asked for more of it!!!
    Quote: Originally Posted by

Where is the best place to get uncoated ZnO?

That ...I don't know...I get mine from my pharmacist...they are very patient and kind to me. Dirt cheap too. I can send you 25 grams if you like...let me know pronto as I leave the country in 3 days.

Quote Originally Posted by grannyD View Post
    Where is the best place to get uncoated ZnO?
    ZnO Essential wholesale
    ZCOTE ZnO Essential wholesale<---micronized, smaller particles, big price difference
    ZnO Tezas Natural Supply<---high/slow shipping
    Bury the demons, brace for the fall, Things can be different, we could belong.

Ingredients/Tech Specs:
    ZINC OXIDE UPS (ZCOTE)
    Color: White
    Odor: Odorless
    Form: Powder
    Specific Gravity: 5.61
    Solubility in Water: Insoluble

Specific gravity of my SS Zn0 = 5.7

Zinc Oxide (ZCote) - 1 lb \tZinc Oxide (ZCote) - 1 lb \t$82.00 \t

Kind of stuck without it....and I sure as shooting didn't pay anywhere near that price for it.

BUT...1kg =2.2 lbs...1 pound = 453.6 grams .18 /gram = $4.00 US for ZnO for one 90 ml recipe. Still cheap.

Of course....for what I paid for it? costs me $0.41 US ZnO for 22.5 grams...

kinda makes you wanna go Hmmmmmmmmm....

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements