If I had one wish game - Page 3

Thread: If I had one wish game

I'd wish for unlimited wishes...then wish for all of the above....then save one last wish to switch it all back to normal if nothing works out....

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I wish I could be content once and for all.

I wish someone special in my life could walk.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by libra View Post
    Laura ... we would be friends ... we have such commonality of interests! What a sweet wish ...

My wish would be to live forever ... life is so much fun!!! And is taken far too seriously sometimes ...

Libra with Love
    I would NEVER want to live for ever! Life is great and I am blessed with the life that I have, but I truly believe that there is a place so much better than this. A place you can't even dream of because it's unfathomably magnificent! A place where there is no suffering, no pain, no greed, no hate, no poverty, no violence, eternal youth... That's where I'm striving to be.

Also, what if there was something about you that you couldn't stand, like for instance, you had some incurable condition. Can you imagine living an eternity with that?! Living with all of the physical and emotional pain FOREVER... Sounds ABSOLUTELY ABSOLUTELY ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Warning: I come with typos Hidden Content

I wish everyone was healthy and could live a nice, full life. I am sitting here watching TLC's "My skin is killing me" and it's just a reminder not to be so vain (even though I really am not) and count my lucky stars for all of the blessings that I have. Suddenly, I feel like the stupid stretch marks and acne scars that I have are extremely insignificant.

Anyway, yes, I'd wish for perfect health for all!

Quote Originally Posted by Ajidahk View Post
    I wish everyone was healthy and could live a nice, full life. I am sitting here watching TLC's "My skin is killing me" and it's just a reminder not to be so vain (even though I really am not) and count my lucky stars for all of the blessings that I have. Suddenly, I feel like the stupid stretch marks and acne scars that I have are extremely insignificant.

I feel like that sometimes when I see people in wheel chairs and other issues far worst than mine.
    Never made it as a wise man
    I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealing
    Tired of living like a blind man
    I'm sick of sight without a sense of feeling

Quote Originally Posted by Ajidahk View Post

I watched this last night as well and felt the same way. We are so blessed when compared to those who such have debilitating skin diseases, particularly the little boy in the show. My hat goes off to his parents for getting him through all the pain for the first few years of his life. I hope his recovery continues.

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney Mac View Post
    I watched this last night as well and felt the same way. We are so blessed when compared to those who such have debilitating skin diseases, particularly the little boy in the show. My hat goes off to his parents for getting him through all the pain for the first few years of his life. I hope his recovery continues.
    That little boy had me in tears. He was sooooooo cute! His parents were STRONG! It is great that he has both of his parents. I pray that he recovers as well. Also, the poor guy that had scales got treatment as well. I felt so happy for him when he showed signs of improvement. What a blessing these treatments are!

I wish if I could be in the new Jeruzalem one day, to see my whole family there...and please Lord, the 2 unforgetable dogs also

I wish I could become a mother soon....and make my parents and hubby happy.
    *Hidden Content * ~.~ pumi ~.~ *Hidden Content *

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements