Alpha Arbutin Vs. Beta Arbutin
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Thread: Alpha Arbutin Vs. Beta Arbutin

Alpha Arbutin Vs. Beta Arbutin

Sorry if this has already been discussed but i'd like to hear from people who have used alpha and beta arbutin

I need to know if alpha arbutin is worth the extra cost as its so much more expensive than beta arbutin.

Does alpha really provide superia lightening results and is it worth the money or will beta lighten just as well but at a fraction of the cost?

Please share your thoughts and experiences.

Thanks
    If vanity is wrong, i dont wanna be right Hidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I'm getting def up with all of this.

I dont even know if these ingredients work on black skin. I hear that deoxy arbutin is 10 times more effective than HQ but its about 100 times the price and arbutin synthesizes into HQ in the body anyway so isnt it all the same thing in the end?

All the studies seem to use mushrooms, mice or Oriental women. These scientist know that there is a seriously strong demand for effective skin lightening products amongst black people but yet we are rarely ever considered in these studies hhhmm thats so strange and suspicious.

I feel ya maatra

deoxy is in a powder form right? do you mix it with water and apply it to the skin?

I know one member a few months ago said she used deoxy arbutin and got significantly lighter, was it ninasky? forgot her name but frankly her regimen was so confusing that I didn't even attempt to try it. whenever people post confusing regimens I dont take it seriously

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Nina Sky used a Beta Arbutin and HQ compound, which i didnt quite understand because how did she know the beta arbutin was working.

Deoxyarbutin just lightens the purse.

Deoxyarbutin exists since about seven year, but nobody have seen his results.

I spoke during 3 months with the main manufacturers and I discovered that all the studies effects had been made on cells culture.

Any study has been made on the whole skin.
    Any study has been made on black skin.
    One manufacturer said to me: "I notice you are a personal user, I suggest you choose cosmetic using Deoxyarbutin in the market. Because it may be hard for personal user considering the special solubility and stability of Deoxyarbutin."

How many brands contain Deoxyarbutin?

"Deoxyarbutin just lightens the purse"

@Titi

Do you think its worth paying the extra for alpha arbutin over beta arbutin?

Do you even think arbutin is all its cracked up to be?

Because i keep hearing arbutin just brightens the skin at best, but then i dont know if those who used it applied exfoliants also.

I can tell you I've used both Beta Arbutin and Alpha Arbutin and I can't tell the difference. Maybe it's me but I can almost say Beta Arbutin works well and equally...don't take my words for it, just my experience.

Thanks Toffee

So did the beta arbutin actually lighten you or just brighten your skin and what else did you use it with?

I have 1kg of Beta and about 70g of Alpha left now. I compound it with 10%hq serum during my experimenting days

where can you buy the arbutin from? and how do you use it? will someone answer this for me please

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements