Skin Care Talk banner

Hooker OR Hot Trend?

10K views 58 replies 21 participants last post by  Springolators 
#1 ·
What do you think about the over-the-knee boots this season? I've seen some really cute pairs!! Some designers collections... Not so much! There's a fine line, in my opinion, between high end trendy and borderline hooker heels!

Would you rock an over-the-knee boot?

Love Always,
BOW

#4 ·
#8 ·
I couldn't agre more with these reponses! In my opinion, a woman who rocks thigh-highs knows where she's going and is a leader not a follower! There's no way you could put on these boots and not have the urge to grab a whip as an accessory! They are SO sexy and when whorn with a well tailored coat that peek-a-boos the length of these monsters whom ever you walk by can't help but to stare!

#13 ·
Those Louboutin boots will set you back a cool $1675, they're "on sale" at My Perfect Sale if anyone wants to purchase...
The perfect present for your favorite Tranny!! LOL
(See the movie "Kinky Boots" for more good examples. The Finale is a scream!)

#26 ·
To each their own. I personally detest flats that go above the calf (unless they are gladiator sandals)- they seem functionless to me. And I also enjoy Teyana Taylor's shorts and thigh highs look. I think it takes the right amount of everything: styling, swag/air, items, looks, and just plain good luck.

#31 ·
Fashion always cycles, I had 2 pairs in my early 20's one suede and one leather, both black (cost much less then). I wore them over skinny jeans and black pants, skirts. I also had a black long wool wrap coat. I never felt hookerish just really sexy! I love them but am too old to pull those off now.

#37 ·
with hooker boots like those... I would pair it with this

It would be innocence mix with nastiness (I do consider those boots too powerful to wear with a revealing outfit)

referring to these

throw in these as necklaces

and this

Spray myself with Sandal Wood Perfume

style make up- hair like

earrings

#39 ·
Me too ... no way would I wear those big girl boots ... but these are cute ... with a lovely bulky heel, they would be even cuter ... I have difficulty walking in something totally flat ... but I am desiring to try ... the big girl boots would probably come just above my knees because of my height ... but the heel is just to 'weird' for my taste ... I am more on the CC conservative side ... CC = Country Club ... I would be thrown out if I wore those ... no doubt about it!!
And that's that!!!!

xxoo

Libra

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.