Hair growth with Diatomaceous Earth
Page 1 of 3 1 2 Last

Thread: Hair growth with Diatomaceous Earth

Hair growth with Diatomaceous Earth

I took food grade Diatomaceous Earth (DE) from March to early December (I plan to reorder soon) and I feel that it really played a role in my hair growth. DE is about 96% silica. I take it right before I go to bed. Oh, it also made my nails stronger. Anyone else use this too? Here's more info for those interested.
    Human Use of Diatomaceous Earth
    Warning: I come with typos Hidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

No, I havent. I've used to get rid of my bed bugs though. I would never think you could take that internally. But, I 'll do some research on it. Thanks for the info.
    Still working on Sanna, it will happen with time and effort!

Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Ajidahk View Post
    I took food grade Diatomaceous Earth (DE) from March to early December (I plan to reorder soon) and I feel that it really played a role in my hair growth. DE is about 96% silica. I take it right before I go to bed. Oh, it also made my nails stronger. Anyone else use this too? Here's more info for those interested.
    anything for bald edges/hairline?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 2toned View Post
    anything for bald edges/hairline?
    try protein shampoo and massage castor oil of your bald edges /hairline. my hairline is nearly full and it used to be nearly bald.

Has anyone taken Lenzi's Request and got results?

Who is Lenzi? I don't see that name and am getting confused?

Quote Originally Posted by 2toned View Post
    Has anyone taken Lenzi's Request and got results?
    I did take DE once and felt sick for a few days so stopped but may try it again.

Quote Originally Posted by lucifer View Post
    try protein shampoo and massage castor oil of your bald edges /hairline. my hairline is nearly full and it used to be nearly bald.
    What protein shampoo you are using? I am struggling with the hair condition for long time and I am almost bald now. Do you have oily hair?

Quote Originally Posted by Ajidahk View Post
    Didnt you also commented in the SKB thread that you used sea kelp biofernment and your hair grew like weeds or something?

Quote Originally Posted by sheauyun View Post
    What protein shampoo you are using? I am struggling with the hair condition for long time and I am almost bald now. Do you have oily hair?

Im still trying to figure out what protein shampoo she/he is talking about being thats being vague. Give us names and places of said shampoo so we may get it instead of playing Find Waldo.

Anyone use any protein shampoo with success..??
    "LET BROTHERLY LOVE CONTINUE : Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous, bragging or proud. Love is not rude, selfish or easily angered. Love trusts, forgives, forgets & never gives up on people. LOVE SHOULD NEVER END" ... 1 COR. 13:4-8

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements