Cosmetic Surgery Anyone? - Page 2

Thread: Cosmetic Surgery Anyone?

I would not mind getting botox and juvederm. I am not going to anytime soon, but hopefully will in the future. I think you need to do, what you think is good for you. Check out New Beauty Magazine, they have a big section in each issue (4 times a year), On cosmetic surgery and checklists and stuff. You buy it in the supermarket, cvs, bookstore, ect. or online at Advanced Beauty Products, Facts About Plastic Surgery ? NewBeauty.com
    Love, Luck and Lollipops

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

One of my cousins had her. Boobs done and was so sick after the surgery. We all thought she was going to die because she puked for 5 days straight and the pain caused her heart to weaken but she lived and is only flaunting them like crazy! I always wanted to lift and plump mine up but after seeing her go through that agony I quickly changed my mind. My teeth are straightened with braces and whitened with strips. I know her boobs have to be maintained and redone every 7 years or so if I recall.
    I have a few scars on my legs I'd like removed but have a very low pain threshold.

Quote Originally Posted by Maatra View Post
    I've got a cosmetic surgery itch.

I feel like I need to fix something but I don't know what, I think I'll get some lipo this year but I was thinking of breast implants too.

I don't need them, I'm already have a large cup but I want a rounder perkier shape.

Have any of you guys had the op, was it worth it, any regrets, is maintenance a hassle because I hear they have to be redone every few years

??????

All comments welcome

Cheers
    Tell me su'em... why you so unhappy with ya self?
    Mr_Critic

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I'm too Chicken! If it's not broken I'm going to leave it alone, LOL!
    "Some people make things happen and others want something good to happen, and sit idly by waiting to see if it does."
    ~ Joyce Meyer~

if I work out in the gym to look nice is it because I am unhappy with myself?

if I get my hair and nails done in the salon is it because I am unhappy with myself?

Please don't project your issues onto me darling, I love my damn self. Don't mistake getting a bit of cosmetic surgery with self hate because I guarantee, every celebrity female you fantasize about has had a tonne of work done so please excuse me for wanting to look my best
    If vanity is wrong, i dont wanna be right Hidden Content

Can't please some men, that's why I don't bother, I just please myself.

If you let yourself go they complain, if you look after yourself they complain, some men just love to complain.

Can't please some men, that's why I don't bother, I just please myself.

If you let yourself go they complain, if you look after yourself they complain, some men just love to complain.
    For sure, You spend too much time money.

Why don't you get your nails done anymore, what no make up?

Heard it all. BS
    Hidden Content SOME MORNINGS IT JUST ISN'T WORTH THE EFFORT TO CHEW THROUGH THE KNOTS! Hidden Content

lololol I used to wear a lot of make up when I was younger, all my man did was complain about it, didn't like me wearing heals either, he told me sneakers looked better.

Ok I stopped wearing make up and heals for a year, and what did he do....complain complain complain. Had the nerve to ask me why I stopped wearing make up lol .....men

lololol I used to wear a lot of make up when I was younger, all my man did was complain about it, didn't like me wearing heals either, he told me sneakers looked better.

Ok I stopped wearing make up and heals for a year, and what did he do....complain complain complain. Had the nerve to ask me why I stopped wearing make up lol .....men
    That sounds like we dated the same type in our youth. I do what I do to look my best for myself, and if I want to run to the store free of make up and hair in a ponytail so be it!

Men can be contrary creatures! lol
    Hidden Content SOME MORNINGS IT JUST ISN'T WORTH THE EFFORT TO CHEW THROUGH THE KNOTS! Hidden Content

if I work out in the gym to look nice is it because I am unhappy with myself?

if I get my hair and nails done in the salon is it because I am unhappy with myself?

Please don't project your issues onto me darling, I love my damn self. Don't mistake getting a bit of cosmetic surgery with self hate because I guarantee, every celebrity female you fantasize about has had a tonne of work done so please excuse me for wanting to look my best
    Listen, it just seem like you always trying to find a way to alter yourself. You can't exactly use working out because that's a physical change your body does naturally. Your body doesn't natural create nose jobs and other surgical procedures or...ya know...bleaching? Just asking, Ma- don't get upset.
    Mr_Critic

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements