Cosmetic Surgery Anyone? - Page 3

Thread: Cosmetic Surgery Anyone?

H ow do you know what I'm always trying to do? Your too argumentative for me sweetheart and unless you've had breast augmentation there's no need for you to comment.
    If vanity is wrong, i dont wanna be right Hidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Maatra View Post
    H ow do you know what I'm always trying to do? Your too argumentative for me sweetheart and unless you've had breast augmentation there's no need for you to comment.
    Dang boo, I ain't trying to get you upset now. I hurt you. I apologize, Sweets!
    Mr_Critic

Onilua- Asking someone "why you so unhappy with ya self?" is an accusatory question. Because it is assigning a label from the get go- unhappiness- it works on the assumption that someone is unhappy. Because of this, it cannot be interpreted as an innocent question. In some cases- like when it is seemingly out of the blue- it can be considered insulting. I know you apologized and you didn't mean to cause harm, but it's just food for thought.
    Hidden Content
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." -Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Never give it." -Marion Wright Edelman

What's a little pain, to get what you want?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by TimelessSun View Post
    Onilua- Asking someone "why you so unhappy with ya self?" is an accusatory question. Because it is assigning a label from the get go- unhappiness- it works on the assumption that someone is unhappy. Because of this, it cannot be interpreted as an innocent question. In some cases- like when it is seemingly out of the blue- it can be considered insulting. I know you apologized and you didn't mean to cause harm, but it's just food for thought.
    Well thank you Timeless for the food. Maatra knows was'up.
    Mr_Critic

Quote Originally Posted by TimelessSun View Post
    Well said - without being mean or belittling! Way to go!

thanks for your comments guys, I was depressed cuz my stomach looked fat but turns out, I was just bloated due to my monthly.

Anyway, I think I would look better with a boob job, I'll get it this summer, ooh I can't wait. I want kim kardashian breasts.
    If vanity is wrong, i dont wanna be right Hidden Content

I have been debating about my nose. I broke it years ago and as a result the bridge isn't as straight as it used to be...I guess it looks natural though as though I have a cheryl cole nose. I am just kind of uncomfortable with that slight curve and especially that it came from being broken.
    Since the change I want is very minor, I am kind of scared to do surgery because I have heard of people getting more than what they asked for. I want to look like the same person and just have my old nose back. Also the price can be pretty crazy.
    Still deciding what to do....

crikey if i had the money id do whatever i could!! not unrealistic stuff but a little tweak here and there. id fix an issue with my jaw my TMJ got stretched after wisdom teeth extractions and its always hurt ever since click clack etc! maybe a face lift or at least a mini one in about 10 years. zap some thread veins blah blah.

boobs i could do but would worry about falling over backwards and also having pudding bowl tits!! the rest i can live with as i take care of diet and exercise etc to cover the bases.

*goes off to find a rich old man
    If life is bugging you just say MEH!!!

If life is bugging you just say MEH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Hair View Post
    crikey if i had the money id do whatever i could!! not unrealistic stuff but a little tweak here and there. id fix an issue with my jaw my TMJ got stretched after wisdom teeth extractions and its always hurt ever since click clack etc! maybe a face lift or at least a mini one in about 10 years. zap some thread veins blah blah.

boobs i could do but would worry about falling over backwards and also having pudding bowl tits!! the rest i can live with as i take care of diet and exercise etc to cover the bases.

*goes off to find a rich old man
    Grabs Angel Hair and flys off to visit friend in Florida, lots of rich old men....uh oh I am married. Let's go anyway.
    Hidden Content SOME MORNINGS IT JUST ISN'T WORTH THE EFFORT TO CHEW THROUGH THE KNOTS! Hidden Content

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements