Cosmetic Surgery Anyone?
Page 1 of 14 1 2 11 Last

Thread: Cosmetic Surgery Anyone?

Cosmetic Surgery Anyone?

I've got a cosmetic surgery itch.

I feel like I need to fix something but I don't know what, I think I'll get some lipo this year but I was thinking of breast implants too.

I don't need them, I'm already have a large cup but I want a rounder perkier shape.

Have any of you guys had the op, was it worth it, any regrets, is maintenance a hassle because I hear they have to be redone every few years

??????

All comments welcome

Cheers
    If vanity is wrong, i dont wanna be right Hidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

gonna get my nose fixed for sure. had a car accident, that left my nose slightly twisted. my family thinks im nuts, and say its not even obvious, but it is too me. so i want to get it done, but by the best surgeon possible. still searching, and i think i found a good one near me here. gonna check him out, and possibly next year get this over with.
    Everything you see I owe to spaghetti.
    Sophia Loren

good for you lado, my rhinoplasty was one of the best things I ever did. I'll be getting my hollywood inspired dental makeover soon, then lipo, then maybe breast implants but I'm so scared to have fake things put inside me.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

My thoughts, it's your body~face so it's your choice. I haven't had any myself but have thought about having breasts lifted and who knows with 50 fast approaching what else down the pike?
    Get recommendations for a great doctor and do what's right for you.
    Hidden Content SOME MORNINGS IT JUST ISN'T WORTH THE EFFORT TO CHEW THROUGH THE KNOTS! Hidden Content

Maatra, not only SHOULD you do your research -- you MUST. In fact, go one step further and look at his/her (I'm referring to Dr. patient photos) before and after photos but also get him to recommend a past patient that you can meet face to face and ask them straight up. Then you really get to see the real deal. Difficult to do I know, but if you can it will save you a lot of grief and give you peace of mind. Or vice versa, when you meet someone who's had nice work done (gym, church, yoga class, etc) ask them who did their work??

Boob jobs are one thing -- pics can tell all but facial surgery is another thing entirely. You don't want to be another Joan Rivers

I agree with the boob job thing. Not sure if I will have the courage.

Here are a couple of books that talk about how to find a good doc.

Cosmetic and reconstructive surgery sourcebook : basic consumer information about plastic surgery and non-surgical appearance-enhancing procedures, including facts about botulinum toxin, collagen replacement, dermabrasion, chemical peels, eyelid surgery ... / edited by Karen Bellenir.

Straight talk about cosmetic surgery / Arthur W. Perry ; with a foreword by Michael F. Roizen.

Also, before you go through with the surgery, be sure to view a video of an actual procedure being done. You'll want to make sure you know exactly what you're getting into and how the procedure is performed. And if it's too graphic and difficult to view, that may be a clue that you're not ready. Just a thought.

A lift is one thing, but I would look for a more natural way to enhance your cup size- if it's too much for your back it wouldn't be too late to readjust. And less expensive. As for lipo... If you are already in shape, this seems like something to consider: Body Sculpting with Smart Lipo.
    Hidden Content
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." -Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Never give it." -Marion Wright Edelman

What's a little pain, to get what you want?

I like being natural -- I'm totally against cosmetic surgery as I like the way God has made me. The only thing I would like to change is my weight!
    *Hidden Content * ~.~ pumi ~.~ *Hidden Content *

thanks guys, I already know about finding good surgeons.

hell yeah I want that smart lipo, I'll be doing a bit of medical tourism this year to keep my costs down.

Joan rivers looks great for her age though, people forget she's in her 80s, most people her age are dried up senile prunes already

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements