THE Best Sunscreen/Sunblock Debate - Page 141
Page 141 of 141 First 131 140 141

Thread: THE Best Sunscreen/Sunblock Debate

Why does burnout leave gray ashy cast on my face?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Arewaa View Post
    Shopping for one sis. Sunscreen is the worst skincare item to shop for me. All these physical and chemical things to consider.. It’s so stressful girl 🤯

I’ve always just avoided it altogether it but it’s beginning to catch up on my skin.
    I completely understand...... @Arewaa where are you located? Are you in the states? Find a Whole Foods if you are, they have LOTS of sunscreens out as testers. Read the ingredient listing, look for "zinc", preferably one with higher than 8%, start trying a few on your skin and see how they look. Ask the sales rep to send you home with a sample of those you want to try they will be more than willing to send you home with some!
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    I tried the Coppertone @lillyjill its not for me. Its too greasy for my likings especially for my face but it also left an iridescent look on me.

Its great for those who want to use a high % zinc SS that they can get over the counter locally, but for myself, I will stick with Burnout, finish is much better. Thanks for letting me know about it. You know me, I am willing to try anything with a good amount of zinc.

Sorry gymrat it did not work ! Could you use it on your body so you don't have to waste the whole bottle?

it is a bit oily on me too but with powder it dries down to a decent finish.Im a NC 13-15 or so now so it enhances my body if I put it on.

The one sunscreen that seems to prevent tanning in my very olive son is uriage bariesun XP but it does have a oily finish too.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Arewaa View Post
    Shopping for one sis. Sunscreen is the worst skincare item to shop for me. All these physical and chemical things to consider.. It’s so stressful girl 🤯

I’ve always just avoided it altogether it but it’s beginning to catch up on my skin.
    I completely understand...... @Arewaa where are you located? Are you in the states? Find a Whole Foods if you are, they have LOTS of sunscreens out as testers. Read the ingredient listing, look for "zinc", preferably one with higher than 8%, start trying a few on your skin and see how they look. Ask the sales rep to send you home with a sample of those you want to try they will be more than willing to send you home with some!
    Thank you gymie.
    Unfortunately I don’t stay in the US so it’ll be a bit complicated for me but I’ll keep shopping and use your guidelines 😊

Has anyone tried Heliocare range? Does it prevent tanning?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Heliocare-A...5YQSVBM1S6M11K

Quote Originally Posted by Zach- View Post
    Has anyone tried Heliocare range? Does it prevent tanning?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Heliocare-A...5YQSVBM1S6M11K
    I believe I did years ago. They have several versions. What are the ingredients of the one you are wanting to use?
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

9. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements