Men's Fashion? - Page 3

Thread: Men's Fashion?

Quote Originally Posted by mimithesilversheep View Post

Tom Ford
    Mimi, this model has made an unforgivable mistake!
    have you noticed it?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Titi View Post
    have you noticed it?
    I hate the socks ,but its just me

pants too short, socks too light, navy/black/charcoal palette is boring... hate the look.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Whoever designed his 'look' shortened his pants without properly stitching them and ironing the bottoms properly ... and they were shortened just a wee bit too much ...

His shoes are proportionally too large for his true foot size ... it looks as though his designer simply used non-fitting shoes ... he looks to be a 'small' model and his shoes look to be far too large for the reality for his foot size ...

IMO (?)

Quote Originally Posted by mimithesilversheep View Post
    I hate the socks ,but its just me
    E-XACT-LY

His pants is too short. or he can wear it with cloth shoes.

exactly. it might be a new trend - the boyish shrunken look - but its not pleasing to my eye.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Quote Originally Posted by Titi View Post
    have you noticed it?
    lol
    There's Always Room For ImprovementHidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

what's wrong with him? he looks like he's out of his mind hm, I would never dress like that though, I don't want to look like I'm trying too hard or something. LOL I like plain and simple, but every now and then a little bit of edge!
    There's Always Room For ImprovementHidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Tyriffik View Post
    what's wrong with him? he looks like he's out of his mind hm, I would never dress like that though, I don't want to look like I'm trying too hard or something. LOL I like plain and simple, but every now and then a little bit of edge!
    his pants look too short to me Ty.

I like suits, but only black suits with white shirts. I think black shirts with white ties or coloured shirts look horrible.

Nicely fitted jeans with a t shirt looks good for casual wear. I think polo shirts and rugby shirts are only suitable for guys under 20, but look somewhat bad on anyone.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements