Skin Care Talk banner

Men's Fashion?

82K views 50 replies 18 participants last post by  laurensophie 
#1 ·
Hey I thought I'd just post for fun. What kind of style do you find attractive for a man? Or in a man's case, how do you dress? Do you dress to be cool? Individual? Corporate? or to impress a lady?

Feel free to share pictures as examples and share your opinion.
The fashion boeard has been dead lately so I thought i'd throw a different spin on it.

See less See more
#6 ·
I beg to differ, Lamia. A man's clothes don't always equate to "a career with money".

First - you should make your own money and future.

Second - my DH wears jeans or cargo pants to work - and earns over 6 figures. Don't judge a book by its cover.

#13 ·
I just love men who take the time to groom themselves. Clip their nails (no manicure though), trim their moustache and have that nice freshly-showered smell when you get close. No over-powering colognes. Hair neatly combed and non-greasy.

Dressing - Clear-cut, custom-tailored suits. Casual; jackets and jeans!

Bling - A gentleman shouldn't go overboard with bling. No neck chains please. And earrings - not AT all!! Just a simple wedding band and a nice watch.

Shoes - Must go with the outfit. Must be polished and clean. No stinky feet, for goodness sake! Matching socks >_>

#16 ·
omg I actually had a neck chain, but it was subtle, it was a crucifix, actually I still have but I never wear it. I'll wear it every now and then but I sort of out grew it, I'm looking for a more spohisticated look now, I like my earrings, but I rarely wear them, (like once every two months) People like when I wear them, but I'm still a teen so I'm dealing with an immature demographic so it's kind of invalid

When I'm older I'll look more what's described here, but I'm definately not a Burberry or Tom Ford type of guy, I'm a little simpler, but who knows, maybe in 20 years I'll be dressing like that. you never know, I don know as myself I am immature and need time to grow so my tastes will become more conservative as I grow older (my tastes are ALREADY extremely conservative but they'll only get moreso as I grow older)

#18 ·
I love how my BF dresses for work, there is something about a man in a well fitted suit. Especially knowing that underneath that suit he is all tatted up.
....I don't know why but that drives me wild. I don't think anyone at work knows he has tattoos. I met him at his work he was wearing a business suit, so the first time I saw him in regular clothes I almost fainted..lol

His regular clothes style reminds me of David Beckham. We live in San Diego Ca. so our style is very relaxed.

#24 ·
Whoever designed his 'look' shortened his pants without properly stitching them and ironing the bottoms properly ... and they were shortened just a wee bit too much ...

His shoes are proportionally too large for his true foot size ... it looks as though his designer simply used non-fitting shoes ... he looks to be a 'small' model and his shoes look to be far too large for the reality for his foot size ...

IMO (?)

#28 ·
what's wrong with him? he looks like he's out of his mind
hm, I would never dress like that though, I don't want to look like I'm trying too hard or something. LOL I like plain and simple, but every now and then a little bit of edge!

#30 ·
I like suits, but only black suits with white shirts. I think black shirts with white ties or coloured shirts look horrible.

Nicely fitted jeans with a t shirt looks good for casual wear. I think polo shirts and rugby shirts are only suitable for guys under 20, but look somewhat bad on anyone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.