Hello Hello Hello!!

Thread: Hello Hello Hello!!

Hello Hello Hello!!

I have been lurking on here for quite some time and finally registered! I was getting sick of the notice on the top telling me to "introduce myself" so I am hoping to get rid of that, and prove I am not totally antisocial!

So a little about me: From a small town in the Pacific Northwest (USA), been obsessed with skin care, makeup, lotions, etc... since around age 12-13. Been doing my own masks and scrubs for years but recently decided to take the plunge into DYI lotions! Initially, it was to save money, but it turns out has cost me quite a bit more to DIY than to actually buy at the store!! LOL. But I am really, really enjoying the new hobby and all of the learning!! It's so much fun!

I can't even begin to tell you all how much this forum has helped me, so a BIG thank you to all you smarties!

-T

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Welcome T!

I know right? I coulda bought 10 jars of overpriced Creme de la Mer for what Ive spent in one year on DIY. But its a sweet addiction and so much fun to create things with just the right ingredients in the proper % isnt it!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

There's so much to learn! As I write this I am sitting here with piles of chemistry, nutrition, herb, and aromatherapy books. I am out of control! hahahahahaha!

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Oh dont i know it! And when you get all done ... in about 5 years you will just end up making the most simple of serums with like 5 ingredients that you can make in your sleep that works a treat for you.

Until then....

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

hahahahaa yeah...until then... I will stay up until 4:00 am on the weekends obsessing! Good thing I have a full time job and a two-year old or I would probably never sleep again!

Welcome
    Today is a brand new day..another chance..a new beginning Hidden Content .

When life is tough ask " What is it here to teach me?"
    Hurtful words can never be taken back, But there is always Forgiveness.

9. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements