Skin Care Talk banner

your favorite clothing store?

84K views 52 replies 35 participants last post by  Elysabeth 
#1 ·
It's my b-day and i want to go shopping. what's the best clothing store that's got cute, fashionable and affordable clothes?

#2 ·
#7 ·
Awwwhhh to be 19-
I have a 19 year old (boy).........I try to tell him it doesn't matter where you shop, never buy unless it is on sale!! Not necessary to pay full price for anything......if you really like it or need it, get it, otherwise wait for it to go on sale.

Like BeautySleep said, H&M has great prices, but quality isn't the best........if you treat it right (wash cold, hang dry) you will get it to last a little longer. But really for a 19 year old, you can't beat the prices in there. Another one for your age is Forever 21. I am sure I am not telling you places you haven't already heard about-

For me personally........I am happy spending my $ in Macys, I am a total INC girl. I also like, Nordstroms, Banana Republic, GAP, Ann Taylor, and.... the Nike store-

#8 ·
oh i forgot about topshop, i like it a lot i used to shop there all the time when i lived close to the store :p
i also like GAP, but i don't shop there unless i need a pair of jeans because i find their clothes a little dull, it never has anything on it it's always plain :p
I ended up going to forever 21 and got a couple cute tops, and my hubby also ordered me a "little black dress", rose rings and a few tops as my bday present

#9 ·
what about Zara and French Connection. Zara quality isn't great but their designs are very high end fashion looking. FC has both quality and style but can be a bit pricey, I like their dresses, and they've got some new stilletoes in designed by Kurt Geiger oh they're to die for.

Do you get Primark in the US? Its ok for little things like vests and t shirts and check out asos.com

#19 ·
My favorite places to get a good deal on clothes??? Macy's is one place I like to shop when I'm in the states and I shop them online too. Then there is NORDSTROM RACK! If you have a Nordstrom close to you, find The Rack and shop it often.

will not post about favorite shoe stores
will not post about favorite shoe stores
will not post about favorite shoe stores.....

#24 ·
thank you

yeah, I went to forever 21 and got some cute tops, a dress, and rings. Jewelery quality is pretty bad tho, i bought rose rings and one of the roses fell off the next day when i was just trying it on. So i had to glue it back.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.