Skin Care Talk banner

your favorite clothing store?

84K views 52 replies 35 participants last post by  Elysabeth 
#1 ·
It's my b-day and i want to go shopping. what's the best clothing store that's got cute, fashionable and affordable clothes?

#32 ·
It seems that a lot of people are going to Forever 21. Maybe I'll check it out for myself.

I love Guess and Marciano, but their clothes are so expensive. I also shop at Urban Planet, but they don't have many good clothes there despite that most of my favourites are from there.

Well, to be honest, I don't go shopping that often but, when I do, I tend to gravitate towards the makeup, lotion, and food stores. Lol. I'm not a clothing or fashionable person, even though people think I am. My closet is pretty empty. Ha, ha.

#33 ·
Asos.com
Its a pricey online store. Take it as consideration in the future if you have the money.
Ghetto people buy their clothes from stores such as H&M , Forever21, and etc. I do lots of online shopping, so I tend not to go to malls as theres not much of my interest in clothing there.

#36 ·
Ghetto people?
What is that suppose to mean?Do you mean black people?There are fabulous finds EVERYWHERE.Whether it be in a thrift store(trust me I've done a lot of thrifting for my vintage finds),Macy's, or Neiman Marcus.H&M,F21,etc has some nice things.Just because they are popular,well known stores don't put them in the "ghetto," category.What an ignorant statement.& FYI,someone can wear a bunch of high-fashion labels together and look a MESS.It takes someone who knows how to coordinate clothing & familiar with fashion to put together a nice outfit.

Sincerely,a TRUE fashionista.

#34 ·
"Ghetto people..."
WHAAAA???? I think lots of young females of any ethnic variety and neighborhood like H&M and F21. With a little ingenuity someone with taste can put together an outfit with class from anywhere. Just takes a bit of thought. We arent all rich yanno ... nor do we spend our last dime on clothes.

#38 ·
I don't have a favorite store at the moment b/c my style is constantly evolving...I REALLY LOVE EVERYTHING on reissonline.com (at least for now) but it is completely out of my budget so I just look for looks/trends/structures at reiss and then I try to find a "dupe" at any other store.

#49 ·
I am in my late 20s and my style icon right now is Kim Kardashian.

My fave online stores in the USA;

http://stopstaring.com Vintage dresses that are very form-fitting and sexy. Kim Kardashian has worn their dresses several times. Price range is $120-200 USD

Swimwear, Swimsuits, and Women's Clothing - VENUS Sexy and casual dresses, tops, pants, jeans, swimsuits. Always look at the type of fabric. I have had a few misses with them due to inferior quality fabrics, BUT for the most part my purchases have been gorgeous. Price range $9-$44 USD

Women's Dresses, Tops, Jeans, Pants, Shoes, SwimÂ*|Â*Boston Proper This is for when I want to look more mature and sophisticated. The clothes are very good quality but not on the cheap side. Price range $40-$200USD

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.