Zinc Oxide/Physical Sunscreen List - Page 301
Page 301 of 301 First 291 300 301

Thread: Zinc Oxide/Physical Sunscreen List

Quote Originally Posted by oluomo View Post
    Hello, well this sunscreen was delivered, and all I can say is thank you . I am in love with it. The down side is that it is small and pricey. Any recommendation for a good but cheaper sunscreen for my body?
    Did you get both Burnouts? Blue/white tube and the yellow tube?? Or just the blue/white, one? I knew you would like it.......its Burnout, you can't go wrong with Burnout, its a keeper for a reason.......glad you finally tried it!!
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Been using burnout for awhile that thing is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Did you get both Burnouts? Blue/white tube and the yellow tube?? Or just the blue/white, one? I knew you would like it.......its Burnout, you can't go wrong with Burnout, its a keeper for a reason.......glad you finally tried it!!

I am not sure gymrat but I feel burnout blue white tube does not work as well as shiseido babies n children ? I've observed slow tanning /slight darkening of my face over the summer even though i keep it covered with hat and face cover.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by lillyjill View Post
    I am not sure gymrat but I feel burnout blue white tube does not work as well as shiseido babies n children ? I've observed slow tanning /slight darkening of my face over the summer even though i keep it covered with hat and face cover.
    It still works like a champ for me stick to what works for you.

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    It still works like a champ for me stick to what works for you.

What shade are are you now gymrat if I can ask I’m a NC 15-17 and I tan like crazy

Quote Originally Posted by lillyjill View Post
    What shade are are you now gymrat if I can ask I’m a NC 15-17 and I tan like crazy
    I don't get hung up on the shade stuff,....I'm olive complexion, I live in California, so avoiding the sun is impossible. I invest in great sunscreen for the summer and I'm faithful to peels in the fall/winter. I'm heading to Europe in a few weeks and can't wait to see the options they have for SS.

Does anyone here wear make-up? I wear make-up to work. Its a zinc oxide foundation with 20spf and I also wear physical sunscreen underneath. Problem is my co-workers always want us to go on a walk when the sun is blazing. I’m sure the spf in my makeup and sunscreen have degraded at that point. If you were me would you wash your face and reapply sunscreen and makeup before your walk? Or leave what you have on? Or turn down walking and wait til winter to walk with em?

Quote Originally Posted by Skincare89 View Post
    Does anyone here wear make-up? I wear make-up to work. Its a zinc oxide foundation with 20spf and I also wear physical sunscreen underneath. Problem is my co-workers always want us to go on a walk when the sun is blazing. I’m sure the spf in my makeup and sunscreen have degraded at that point. If you were me would you wash your face and reapply sunscreen and makeup before your walk? Or leave what you have on? Or turn down walking and wait til winter to walk with em?
    What % of zinc does this foundation contain?? If its not above 8% its not going to do a thing for protection. Just because a product contains zinc doesn't mean it contains enough. Don't ever depend on your foundation to provide enough sun protection.

Apply a good physical sunscreen under your foundation then go about your walk and live life.

11. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements