How to Grow Hair Faster? Hair Growth Program
Page 1 of 5 1 2 Last

Thread: How to Grow Hair Faster? Hair Growth Program

How to Grow Hair Faster? Hair Growth Program

I have medium length hair and am dreaming of low, flowing, breast-skimming hair. I started taking supplements a while back then stopped, and then started taking them again. I noticed a vast improvement in growth when I take the Chinese herb "he shou wu" also called Fo-Ti as well as Biotin, B-Complex, and Emu Oil left in hair overnight.

So this is my Hair Growth Program:

1) 5 Capsules of He Shou Wu - 3 Times Daily
    2) 1000 mg of Biotin - Once Daily
    3) B-Complex from AOR - 3 Times Daily
    4) Emu Oil left in hair overnight - Once or Twice a Week

Any other suggestions or beauty secrets for helping the hair grow faster?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Thank you for sharing. Is that you in the nice picture? You have good hair
    keep doing what works for you and your hair.

I use SKB in my hair and stay away from SLS in shampoos. Hair grows like a weed now and more grew in along the hair line that had been thinning due to my decrepit battle with father Time.

https://www.skincaretalk.com/diy-reci...-goop-2-a.html

Many are really enjoying success with this recipe.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I have a simple regimen for growing my hair. I keep it balanced with moisture and protein to prevent breakage, I lay off heat, and keep my hair in my favorite protective hairstyle (a bun).

Quote Originally Posted by DragoN View Post
    I use SKB in my hair and stay away from SLS in shampoos. Hair grows like a weed now and more grew in along the hair line that had been thinning due to my decrepit battle with father Time.

https://www.skincaretalk.com/diy-reci...-goop-2-a.html

Many are really enjoying success with this recipe.
    DragoN which shampoo do you use. Yesterday I spent my whole lunch hour looking for a good inexpensive SLS free shampoo, but if they were sls free, it had some other weird stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by nimmi View Post
    DragoN which shampoo do you use. Yesterday I spent my whole lunch hour looking for a good inexpensive SLS free shampoo, but if they were sls free, it had some other weird stuff.
    try to look at Jason Jason Natural Online Store

Shampoo Bar - Pure Escentuals

I love it. May not be what you were thinking of though....it's just great in my hair. Although its high pH leaves the hair feeling a bit sticky, it isn't...an apple cider vinegar conditioning rinse to calm the hair shaft ...and done. SKB hair gloop du jour....and off I go.

The shampoo Mimi posted looks really nice too though. Haven't used it myself to know.

I'm starting to think B vitamins are critical to mop up stress. My hair seems to be falling out less lately.

What B Vitamins Make Hair Grow? | eHow.com

Together with growing hair faster, does anybody know of how to make hair shiny?? I want to get shiny hair naturally..

Thanks
    *Hidden Content * ~.~ pumi ~.~ *Hidden Content *

Thanks mimi and DragoN, they both look good. I can get the Jeson one at Vitaminshoppe here.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements