Rose Hip Oil INSTEAD OF Retin A!! - Page 2

Thread: Rose Hip Oil INSTEAD OF Retin A!!

http://www.mettamassagetherapy.com/r...osehip_oil.pdf

Quote: Originally Posted by

Source of topical trans-retinoic acid (vitamin A)

Play on words and a twist from the other report.

It's an exceptionally lovely oil. although I know someone who loathes it

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Now that's what we like - real science! DragoN, we can always count on your for the published studies! The rest is fluffy marketing crap.

I love rosehip oil.. I like to use it when my skin gets a little dry... I just mix it with a little HA from Garden of wisdom.
    I ordered my rosehip oil at GOW.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by LightenNLift View Post
    Rosehip Oil is just wayy too comedogenic and not pore friendly for me, it sucks!
    Yeah, me too. Makes me break out like crazy on my face. But it's lovely around the eyes and on the neck.

"Rosehip Seed Oil, however, produces all the benefits of Tretinoin"

Umm not in a million years.
    ISLAM. . . this cancerous infestation of demonically infused destruction, that is sweeping over the entire world like sulfuric volcanic puss spewed forth from the pit of hell . . . (maybe next time I’ll tell you how I really feel about this).

I just watched that ehow video that explained how to make rose hip oil. And now I'm confused!!
    The video has this woman packing rose hips into a bottle and filling the bottle with "any kind" of oil...looks like she used Wesson oil. If that's really how Rose Hip oil is made, I'm gonna pass...I dont think putting canola oil on my face will do it any good.
    How in the world is that real rose hip oil? Should it just be called Rose-Scented Wesson?

Retin-A will increase collagen synthesis and prevent skin aging by inhibiting MMPs like collagenase and elastase, enzymes that degrade support proteins in your skin. It will also brighten skin tone, clean out pores, prevent and treat acne and enhance hyaluronic acid synthesis that adds volume and hydration to firm skin. If that is not the description of a miracle cream then what is?
    ISLAM. . . this cancerous infestation of demonically infused destruction, that is sweeping over the entire world like sulfuric volcanic puss spewed forth from the pit of hell . . . (maybe next time I’ll tell you how I really feel about this).

Quote Originally Posted by pac View Post
    i agree with SkiQueen..
    i am applying it over my retin a,either on face or body...
    also there are many recipes available on youtube..
    How to Make Rose Hip Oil | eHow.com
    This sounds like a great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by AmyFL View Post
    I just watched that ehow video that explained how to make rose hip oil. And now I'm confused!!
    The video has this woman packing rose hips into a bottle and filling the bottle with "any kind" of oil...looks like she used Wesson oil. If that's really how Rose Hip oil is made, I'm gonna pass...I dont think putting canola oil on my face will do it any good.
    How in the world is that real rose hip oil? Should it just be called Rose-Scented Wesson?
    I just watched the video too. It is only " Rose-Scented Wesson".

Rose hip seed oil is the oil extracted from the seeds of a rose bush that grows wild in the Andes. You cannot make it by packing rose hips in a bottle of canola.

I have been using rose hips seed oil for over eight years now. I love how it feels on my skin however I don't think it could ever replace RA. If it was really that good, then why am I now reaching for that RA tube. I wish I had been using RA for all that time instead.
    Say and feel "thank you", through your heart, with every step you take Hidden Content

Another fan of rosehip oil! I've been using it for about 4 years now. It was the first oil I started to use. I'll always be fond of it and I'll always use it!

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements