Best Type Of Sunglasses For A Round Face? - Page 2

Thread: Best Type Of Sunglasses For A Round Face?

Quote Originally Posted by fawnie View Post

are these the ones you wear for running gym? I like mine too if so. They dont sit so low that they make those marks on my cheeks and they are lightweight and dont slide down my nose!
    No I have the Athena's..........I have tried several different pair......but I need a fogless lense, that actually works. So the Athena's work best for me. Yours are cute though-

NikeStore. Shop the Official Nike Store for Shoes, Clothing & Gear
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

ah fogless lenses! great idea! sorry... that was a big ol' picture there!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Nice answer from fawnie Loved it Girl ♥♥

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I say rounded square. Not only do I have a round face and am speaking from experience, I got the idea from a Cosmopolitan magazine. The idea worked for me.

What about sunglasses for a heart shaped face? I never know which ones to go for!

Quote Originally Posted by oliviagreen View Post
    What about sunglasses for a heart shaped face? I never know which ones to go for!
    "Heart Shaped Face
    A heart-Shaped face has a broad forehead, tapering to a small neat chin and mouth. Choose smaller styles without decorative detail on the temples.

TRY: Slender, rounded or square styles, with lower set sides.

AVOID: Styles which are wider at the top; these will reflect the face shape rather than balance it."
    Oval, Square, Round Face Shapes, Guide to Glasses for Face Shapes - SelectSpecs.com

Here are the best frames for heart-shaped faces:

* Butterfly sunglasses, from Fendi (pictured above), available at Marchon Eyewear.
    * Aviators, such as Kensie Pretty Easy sunglasses.
    * Rimless glasses, such as Pradaâ€s round rimless sunglasses.
    * Butterfly sunglasses, like Todâ€s charming butterfly-shaped frames.
    Sunglasses for Heart-Shaped Faces - From YouBeauty.com

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

If you have a small face, go for rimless glasses. It doesn't bother you as much.

Quote Originally Posted by fawnie View Post
    "Heart Shaped Face
    A heart-Shaped face has a broad forehead, tapering to a small neat chin and mouth. Choose smaller styles without decorative detail on the temples.

TRY: Slender, rounded or square styles, with lower set sides.

AVOID: Styles which are wider at the top; these will reflect the face shape rather than balance it."
    Oval, Square, Round Face Shapes, Guide to Glasses for Face Shapes - SelectSpecs.com

Here are the best frames for heart-shaped faces:

* Butterfly sunglasses, from Fendi (pictured above), available at Marchon Eyewear.
    * Aviators, such as Kensie Pretty Easy sunglasses.
    * Rimless glasses, such as Pradaâ€s round rimless sunglasses.
    * Butterfly sunglasses, like Todâ€s charming butterfly-shaped frames.
    Sunglasses for Heart-Shaped Faces - From YouBeauty.com
    those blue ones are fab! I think if your confident enough you can carry off any shape
    "The best color in the whole world, is the one that looks good, on you!” Coco Chanel

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjainplatforms View Post
    those blue ones are fab! I think if your confident enough you can carry off any shape
    You *could* but square frames on a square face would look ... square. And round frames on a round face ...
    Attachment 5885

i think the geometric sunglasses suits a round face more.. because they balance the roundness of your face.. round shaped sunglasses will make your face look more round and smaller..

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements