Skin Care Talk banner

Best Type Of Sunglasses For A Round Face?

55K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  dazzle dame 
#1 ·
please post them and share different styles

See less See more
#6 ·
UGH..........shopping for sunglasses........I have finally just given up with what shape to get and just get which ones look the best on me. I have a small face and sunglasses always look gigantic on me!! The nose will slip, the frame too big, they aren't dark enough, the list goes on........I just get the most comfortable pair and deal with the rest.

This is how I feel when I wear sunglasses.....

#7 ·
haha awwww so sweet! maybe an optometrist could find the right frames for you? I found a decent pair of Jimmy Choos that arent gigantic and they fit great, but they would be way too small for most ppl. They look like a child's sunnies really. Im small too.

#8 ·
My prescription glasses are a childrens frame............but good luck finding a decent childrens frame for sunglasses-
My otometrist runs when he sees me coming-

I have several pair of sunglasses.......I have a pair of Prada sunglasses I like, I keep a different pair at all times in case I want to change it up....... My running glasses are my favorite, but not the most stylish pair-how fancy can you get with a pair of Nike running glasses-

#16 ·
"Heart Shaped Face
A heart-Shaped face has a broad forehead, tapering to a small neat chin and mouth. Choose smaller styles without decorative detail on the temples.

TRY: Slender, rounded or square styles, with lower set sides.

AVOID: Styles which are wider at the top; these will reflect the face shape rather than balance it."
Oval, Square, Round Face Shapes, Guide to Glasses for Face Shapes - SelectSpecs.com

Here are the best frames for heart-shaped faces:

* Butterfly sunglasses, from Fendi (pictured above), available at Marchon Eyewear.
* Aviators, such as Kensie Pretty Easy sunglasses.
* Rimless glasses, such as Pradaâ€2122s round rimless sunglasses.
* Butterfly sunglasses, like Todâ€2122s charming butterfly-shaped frames.
Sunglasses for Heart-Shaped Faces - From YouBeauty.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.