Do PYCNOGENOL pills lighten the skin like mentioned on this article ? anyone used it?
Page 1 of 32 1 2 11 Last

Thread: Do PYCNOGENOL pills lighten the skin like mentioned on this article ? anyone used it?

Do PYCNOGENOL pills lighten the skin like mentioned on this article ? anyone used it?

Ok ... I have lately discovered that there is this supplement called PYCNOGENOL that is a VERY GOOD ANTIOXIDANT, which can also help lighten the skin by the inhibition of TYROSINASE...

Has anyone used pycnogenol successfully by itself to lighten their skin ? Or do you think that if I used it for a while , my skin could lighten 2 or 3 shades over time ? I've been using it for a month and I can see that my skin has brightened a bit ... I have a very dark complexion , so it might take longer but I wanna make sure it's worth the wait ... ALL answers would be appreciated. I'm more interested in lightening internally.

Below is the link on the article

Lighten Up: Solving the Pigmentation Problem by Nicholas Perricone, M.D.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by dark View Post
    Ok ... I have lately discovered that there is this supplement called PYCNOGENOL that is a VERY GOOD ANTIOXIDANT, which can also help lighten the skin by the inhibition of TYROSINASE...

Has anyone used pycnogenol successfully by itself to lighten their skin ? Or do you think that if I used it for a while , my skin could lighten 2 or 3 shades over time ? I've been using it for a month and I can see that my skin has brightened a bit ... I have a very dark complexion , so it might take longer but I wanna make sure it's worth the wait ... ALL answers would be appreciated. I'm more interested in lightening internally.

I know toffee has ask her

Yes, It lightened me very well and I stopped for two weeks because I was getting whiter when I wasn't even using any lighteners especially on my face. I've started using again 3 days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by dark View Post

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Toffee View Post
    Yes, It lightened me very well and I stopped for two weeks because I was getting whiter when I wasn't even using any lighteners especially on my face. I've started using again 3 days ago.
    Why did u stop coz u was getting too white ?!

Yah, I like my face a shade darker than the rest of my body but it was getting too fair and obvious, I mean I started looking white so I went on a temporary break. I'll just use 1 cap a day from now on.

I gave a whole bottle to my daughter and she uses kojie san products and my oh mine - she stopped G&G a long time ago and she been contemplating on what to use and she is so fair now its unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia27 View Post
    Why did u stop coz u was getting too white ?!

@ Toffee

Which brand of Pycnogenol did you use?
    Some people just have an answer for everything don't they Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Toffee View Post
    Yah, I like my face a shade darker than the rest of my body but it was getting too fair and obvious, I mean I started looking white so I went on a temporary break. I'll just use 1 cap a day from now on.

I gave a whole bottle to my daughter and she uses kojie san products and my oh mine - she stopped G&G a long time ago and she been contemplating on what to use and she is so fair now its unbelievable.
    serious? Wow yeh is there a chance you get too white then it will look very dramatic

I used this brand - Healthy Origins Pycnogenol, 100mg x 60 Veggie Capsules

My daughter used this brand - MARITIME PINE BARK EXTRACT 120x100mg (pycnogenol) | eBay UK

Quote Originally Posted by jamboree View Post
    @ Toffee

Which brand of Pycnogenol did you use?

dramatic for me but might not be for others. You suddenly just notice after like 3weeks or so that you are so fair

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia27 View Post
    serious? Wow yeh is there a chance you get too white then it will look very dramatic

I ordered the ones from source naturals, hope they work as well for me

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements