Jewelry---what kind do you love? - Page 2

Thread: Jewelry---what kind do you love?

Titanium is a cool metal for jewelry. Its extremely lightweight and strong with a tensile strength many times that of gold or platinum. It can be left matte or buffed to a lustre like platinum or white gold. Its not a precious metal so its less exxy. I love the industrial/medical look.

Titanium Era | Animatrix Ring - Wedding and Diamond Engagement Rings

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Vintage <3

I am a silver/white gold jewelry goer........not too picky, just has to be cute, that's all-

I have loads of jewelry but always go back to my favorites........2 rings, set of bangles, and hoop earrings.......can't ever go wrong, plus it matches everything-
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Goatie View Post
    Oh Wow I love all that too Fawnster
    Add me to that list!!!! WOW

Laura; I positively adore Marilyn! Fawnie, love the titanium stuff, too, Pac, I agree wit all you wrote.
    Gymmie; sob, I lost my hoop earrings---

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    I have loads of jewelry but always go back to my favorites........2 rings, set of bangles, and hoop earrings.......can't ever go wrong, plus it matches everything-
    hoop earrings..i love them..and have a lot..small/big/bigger/steal/gold/silver..

Believe it or not, but the most jewelry I ever wore were earrings! I am just now getting into jewelry and accessories and expanding my horizons, so to speak.
    Love, Luck and Lollipops

Quote Originally Posted by SkyKat View Post
    Gymmie; sob, I lost my hoop earrings---
    I have plenty of them and would gladly share SkyKat-
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Gold, gold gold. A decent sized stone in a very simple setting. Cabochon cuts are a recent infatuation but I love a bit of sparkle. Also, there is something I love about skull or face jewelry. It is sort of odd and maybe a little frightening to see a face on someone's hand, but that's why I like them.

I wouldn't say there is one type of jewelry I like, why should we limit ourselves?

Can't do business with crazy!

I like silver, white gold and platinum jewelry. I like jewelry with lots of diamonds, especially when I am not the one who is paying for it.

Second hand jewelry is always nice, I especially like art deco and modernist jewelry.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements