Kim Kardashian diagnosed with Psoriasis
Page 1 of 3 1 2 Last

Thread: Kim Kardashian diagnosed with Psoriasis

Kim Kardashian diagnosed with Psoriasis

On last night's episode Kim K had red itchy, big bumps all over her legs and stomach. She went to the Dr to be told it was Psoriasis. Needless to say she was very upset at first bc she makes money off of her body, ie modeling, pics, ect.

Her mother has it as well, and got it at the same age 30. She really seemed to have it pretty bad in the episode. Here is a pic, but it was worse in the episode.

I hope she can be a spokesperson to call awerness to all those with Psoriasis, as it can be horrible for people. I know some ppl who have it, and they have been teased bc ppl think it is AIDS, or god knows what. You would be surprised at how little some ppl know about it.

Here is a link to the show:

Watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians online (TV Show) - Watch TV Online, Free TV - Season 6 and Episode 6

Putlocker is the best link its FREE
    Love, Luck and Lollipops

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

i just watched the episode today, and saw this. i can understand her freaking out, because going to events and stuff, its not easy to cover up, since most of the time she shows skin, and its her body that makes money. high stress also can cause trigger it, and with her lifestyle, thats kind of hard to avoid.
    Everything you see I owe to spaghetti.
    Sophia Loren

That shows you just how Stupid people can be to make fun of something like this .

I use to wo with a woman years ago that had this and was so surprised how members would stare at her. She use to lay in the tanning beds because it seemed to make it better.
    Today is a brand new day..another chance..a new beginning Hidden Content .

When life is tough ask " What is it here to teach me?"
    Hurtful words can never be taken back, But there is always Forgiveness.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I'm sorry for anybody who receives a diagnosis like this, but since they put it on TV, I'm sceptical. Anything for media attention, etc. etc. Anyway, not to sound harsh, but with all her money, I'm sure they'll find a treatment that elimates the problem. At least she's rich. It would be worse if she wasn't, believe me.

Interesting, wonder what all is causing it. Auto immune reaction? Stress? Poor Kimmie K, she has bumps on her legs. That's gotta suck.
    Love, Wisdom and Power

I had some spots on my skin in my late 20's and was diagnosed with psoriasis, it is a autoimmune disease with no cure. I consider myself lucky that I don't get it on my face and rarely do I get break outs that cannot be managed. LeAnn Rimes, Phil Mickelson and other celebrities have this disease. Kim is beautiful regardless, not a fan but I consider her to be a beautiful woman

You know, not to sound harsh, but hopefully the experience will take her down a notch or two, and she realizes that the beauty that she was blessed with must not be taken for granted. Perhaps she will for once understand the pangs of feeling truly physically ugly. Maybe she will undergo the same powerful emotions that young girls today are so engulfed in with regards to feeling ugly. Maybe she will understand that her beauty is one of her assets, not her only asset, and maybe she will understand what it feels like to be ordinary.

Food for thought.
    There's Always Room For ImprovementHidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Krittika View Post
    Interesting, wonder what all is causing it. Auto immune reaction? Stress? Poor Kimmie K, she has bumps on her legs. That's gotta suck.
    Doesn't her mother have it? So it would be hereditary in her case. Maybe this will be a good thing for psoriasis suffers everythwere. With Kim K. getting this it will become a high profile disease, get lots of media exposure, become incorporated into Keeping Up With the Kardashians TV show, and you gotta know Kim will set up a special webpage, host a telethon, or some kind of fund raiser for the disease; I believe the outcome will be positive one.

I know, hopefully shes smart enough to bring awareness to that family of skin disorders, like dermatitis, eczema, and if she ever hears about it, icthyosis. They are all very similar in symptoms but each disorder harbors unique characteristics. Its important that awareness is brought upon a wide scale of these types of disorders because many suffer in silence and many are ignorant to them. Its not easy to deal with....
    There's Always Room For ImprovementHidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

I think just showing it on KUWTK show brought awareness to the disorder. I hope she follows up with being a spokesperson for it!

FYI Leeann Rimes also has it!
    Love, Luck and Lollipops

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements