Perfume on skin or clothes? - Page 3

Thread: Perfume on skin or clothes?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I apply on both skin and clothing, but more on clothing cause it smells longer than on skin.

I don't apply it to my clothes. I read that perfume on clothes attracts moths and can harm silk garments or cashmere sweaters, so be careful with those. My clothes do seem to get the scent of it anyway, though.
    I do like layering my scent with body wash, lotion and then the fragrance.

Living well is the best revenge.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Skin, clothes, bathwater, sheets, towels, sheer curtains in the bedrooms, car, everything but the cat (and he needs it believe me).

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Some perfumes should be close to skin and intimate (Narciso Rodrigues For Her, Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille, Dior Pure Poison). Some are great only on clothes (Montale White Oud, Bvlgary Eau rouje)

Perfumes are basically used in clothes not on skin while deodorant are used in skin..Deodorant are generally strong while perfumes are less strong and is soft..

Neck, wrist. Back of shirt and pants.

"Be cheerful. Strive to be happy."

I spritz myself with a body spray (it pretty much hits my neck and chest) and touch up with a roll on to my wrists throughout the day.
    I had a friend that only applied it to her clothes because she didn't want her own body chemistry interfering with the fragrance, but the smell of her skin/sweat was probably wafting out and mingling with the scent anyhow. Or at least I would think so.

Im weird: I like the smell of Original Gain scented Febreze on my clothes! Its the old College Anti-Laundry Method, but I *do* wash my clothes after each wearing nowadays.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

I use to spray perfume on my clothes as I didn't want it to irritate my skin

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements