Lips! Lips! Lips!
Page 1 of 10 1 2 Last

Thread: Lips! Lips! Lips!

Lips! Lips! Lips!

So as my skin gets brighter I've been working on my lips too. I have a naturally dark brown upper lip and a pink lower lip -which I love - makes me look liplined from the 80s

But I figured as skin got lighter the difference would be drastic, what I've been doing:

At night
    LA cream concentrating on the darker bits leave for 10 mins then coat with vaseline.
    when washing face I use my flannel to gently scrub the dead skin.

My lips are pink, the top is still pinkish-brown but although I want it a bit lighter I don't really want that to change.

During the day
    I got this recommended by Toffee and its the bees knees. I use it on my cheek too.

Just thought I'd share, what are you guys doing to yours?
    GO HARD OR GO HOMEHidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I've been using pink nipple cream for the last few days and will be doing an la peel (30%) on them on the weekend. Got the idea from a couple of users and it's said to be effective but of course it's too soon to tell. I'll update in a few weeks though for sure!

Your lips sound amazing though! Unfortunately I've got the standard all-over brown lips which have gotten darker over the years through no spf balm use and smoking Bad times.
    Beautiful long afro hair + healthy even skin = Hidden Content

I started doing LA peels on my lips after Layla advised it...since then all the dead skin is gone and my lips are soft and pink again..i've only done 2 peels so far

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

^^ Great! Thanks for that hun.. can't wait til the weekend to do it!

Great to heard that...does it add any color/pink to your lips when you apply it? Is it sticky or does it have an odor? I may give this a try...I always wanted a good sunblock for my lips.

Oooh glad to see this others are getting results, I figured if I got desperate I would use a lightener as well but I don't think I'll need it.

The lip balm has sunblock, and also a nice tint to it, pink/reddish I've noted my lips look great when I wear it out, no odour its not glossy like a foundation stick consistency
    GO HARD OR GO HOMEHidden Content

ok I am sold may order this today...

Pink nipple cream where do u get it
    Hidden Content physical dilemma.......

Quote Originally Posted by digena21 View Post
    Pink nipple cream where do u get it
    eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyReal View Post
    I started doing LA peels on my lips after Layla advised it...since then all the dead skin is gone and my lips are soft and pink again..i've only done 2 peels so far
    Already?!? Damn. I've only done 2 and they're still dark. How long do you leave your LA peels on your lips for? I leave mines on for 30 min.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements