Skin Care Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

plastic surgery, when has it gone too far?

17K views 145 replies 29 participants last post by  GoldenBaby 
#1 ·
what are your views? I personally feel that some people take it too far and it's as a result of todays decaying society. we are losing whats important, inner beauty as well as outer beauty.

See less See more
#18 ·
I completely agree with you, its very hypocritical and judgemental to pick which cosmetic changes you believe are/are not shallow; @pearlydream you are very lucky that offensive and vicious thread of yours was only deleted, if you carry on with your jealous vendetta you may get yourself banned.

#5 ·
i think it's when people get multiple surgeries that aren't due to some noticeable defects, like lip augumentation, eye surgeries to make eyes bigger, all sorts of body implants. I guess there are people out there who really need those things and who have it really bad, but most people don't. So that's when I believe it's too much.

#6 ·
That's what I mean, when your born healthy and attractive but change and accentuate unnecessarily. My other thread about dolleyes got deleted which I'm not happy about. People find the truth hard to digest and aspire to be fake which is sad.

Sorry I submitted that early as I'm doing paperwork. Pearly Just pm'd me the above few posts with the above reply and told me that I'm scum and that I should burn in hell. Please help me get her banned! I'm not impressed, I tried to hold off but that's going too far. I mean the above doesn't even make sense, it's like a reply to this thread not a pm??!

I wish you all the best pearly, please stop hating who ever you are.

And if YOU feel surgery is right for YOU then go for it xx

#13 ·
You're right in that way. But I often wondered when they do this much can it be dangerous?

#63 ·
ceec hehe i like nollywood movies! use to watch em with my nigerians friends (ah good times
).. ps yh i didn't see nothing wrong with her (other then mentioning all the surgeries she had.. i mean people can be talking about lightening dark circles and she would be like talking about eyes i had my lenses customised
I'm like ..mm and what? hahahaah.. perhaps she wasn't really all what she made us believe..

PS I HAVE HARD TIME TRUSTING PEOPLE AS WELL.. i had some very bad experience
so yh never trust no one then yourself!

#70 ·
No two computers on a network will have identical IP-addresses. Besides, on the forum, your username and password is sent to the site server each time you log on or refresh a page. The server doesn't care which computer you are on, as long as you identify yourself by username&password.

#135 ·
@SilkFur, good general question, so there could be a problem if my daughter or anyother member of my family signs up on the forum, with a different username and password but use the same pc and laptop, I've worked in IT for too long and I think technology have now gone past me, so could this warrant an identity problem because of the same ip address?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.