$2 off AmLactin Lotion

Thread: $2 off AmLactin Lotion

  1. #1

    $2 off AmLactin Lotion

    Here's a link to a $2 off coupon for you AmLactin lovers. I think it logs your IP address and only allows you to print 2. So if you are greedy like me, just print from another computer.

    AmLactin
    Hidden Content "Reputation is what men and women think of us; character is what God and angels know of us.”- Thomas Paine

  2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Thanks!

  4. #3
    SCT Elite Monocled Penguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Boston area, MA
    Posts
    1,697
    You can get even more dollars off if you just purchase the CVS & Walgreens store brand. Sometimes you can find the Equate version of this as well. Target carries Amlactin too, it's just kept behind the counter at the pharmacy.
    Still thinking about a new regimen ...

  5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    thank you but I cant seem to find the coupon lol

  7. #5
    http://www.facebook.com/AmLactin/app_137656902971961 This is a $4.00 coupon.

    You can get a $3.00 coupon at www.allyou.com also. Just go to printable coupons, you can print two of them.

  8. #6
    Thanks for this

  9. #7
    FYI, the Rite Aid Pharmacy Wellness stores have a skin care program this wednesday and they will be giving out Amlactin samples.

  10. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by aishajibs View Post
    http://www.facebook.com/AmLactin/app_137656902971961* *This is a $4.00 coupon. You can get a $3.00 coupon at www.allyou.com also. * Just go to printable coupons, you can print two of them.
    Thanks for the info Hun! I've printed it off and it's now only a $2 off coupon, but everything helps!

  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Monocled Penguin View Post
    You can get even more dollars off if you just purchase the CVS & Walgreens store brand. Sometimes you can find the Equate version of this as well. Target carries Amlactin too, it's just kept behind the counter at the pharmacy.
    Good tip! Thanks!

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by WIPrncess View Post
    Thanks for the info Hun! I've printed it off and it's now only a $2 off coupon, but everything helps!
    Here is a deal for the 567 grams(20 oz) from Costco. http://www.costco.com/AmLactin%C2%AE%2C-567-Grams-%2820-Ounces%29.product.11756709.html?catalogId=10701&ke yword=amlactin&langId=-1&storeId=10301

  13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •