Skin Care Talk banner

any lightening members from south africa?

178K views 460 replies 67 participants last post by  Lulu5 
#1 ·
im trying to find some products to use from here in South Africa...but i dont think there are any.....any suggestions?

might just have to order some from the net but im also unsure about customs and how they work here

thanks in advance for any replies!!

See less See more
#66 ·
Hey Superdoll and all other ladies in Johannesburg I got my LAA and lactic acid from Merck Industries pretty cheap (you pay in Modderfontein and collect in Wadeville) R399 for both 500g LAA and 500ml lactic acid. They have a lot of other goodies mentioned in the forum ,niacinamide ,pure vit E,salicylic acid etc. Enjoy!!!

#68 ·
Hey Superdoll and all other ladies in Johannesburg I got my LAA and lactic acid from Merck Industries pretty cheap (you pay in Modderfontein and collect in Wadeville) R399 for both 500g LAA and 500ml lactic acid. They have a lot of other goodies mentioned in the forum ,niacinamide ,pure vit E,salicylic acid etc. Enjoy!!!
Hey Tshitshi do you know where can i contact them ( i.e website) ... i'm in Durban :(

#72 ·
hi i it is in durban and it is fairly new and so no one has heard of it. i use it twice a day. i use the face cream on my body also.this is my second bottle and i have to say im impressed. im about a shade and a half lighter. and i can see that my back and buttocks are getting lighter....it is R40 and the body lotion is R80. plus it looks natural so i dont look pale i look yellowish....please try it guys

#75 ·
Its amazing what R-Lactin 10% and Kojie San Soap is doing to my body , i was soaking myself in the bath i saw small layers of my skin floating
i guess i have a sensitive skin lol ,, but i will be ordering my GPO, Maxipeel and LA 88% and start doing my lotions , i think i have built LA tolerance lol m so xcited !

#79 ·
Blarbie is the best!!!! I ordered my lactic acid from bulk actives on her advice and it came. I was very skeptical before then about online shopping and ever since bulk actives coming through with my order I am hooked! So yah, big ups to Blarbie.

#81 ·
Awww...glad I could help u guys out. Lets get our lightening on!! I'd love to hear results guys, I've kinda gotten lazy of late, my face has redarkened...which sucks, I was loving the glow. I would like to try and lighten to a pale yellow colour, that for me is the ultimate, anyone manage to do this yet? I'm like a caramel colour now, not brown anymore except on my face...just need something to get me past the caramel phase

#86 ·
Hey ladies, so I wanted to share some good news with u; I started using this supplement regi religiously about 2 weeks ago and I must say, I'm glowing!! And my dark face is gone, it's nice and yellow! And my hands are lightening up as well.I think it's worth a try but everyone reacts differently to supplements so keep that in mind Supplements; Vitamin c powder 1tsp 2x a day NAC 2000mg per day Pine bark extract 2tabs 2x a day Zinc (for my hormonal acne) MSM powder 1tsp 2x a day I get all of this from dischem I'm loving it, hopefully I won't need to use hq ever again

#90 ·
Hey Blarbie, love ya love ya lots for being so informative n helpful. I've been tryin the supplement route but I can only find msm tablets n Vitamin C capsules at Dischem, using the Solal range. Can u tell me which brand of the NAC,Pine Bark n Vit C, Msm powder did u get from Dischem. As for the msm n vit C I'd love the powder instead of the pills. Plz help hun.

#91 ·
Blarbie89 wow i love your your supplement reg. M currently on vitamin c powder and nac u such an inspiration , and m sure it will be nice to never use HQ as for me currently m on the exfoiliating phase, m using a loofah from clicks, kojie san(ordered online) and la 10 % frm dischem, m currently waiting for my maxi peel and gpo to arrive hopefully sooon, and m thinking of using nadinola for my face and carolight for my body

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.