any lightening members from south africa? - Page 3

Thread: any lightening members from south africa?

I live in Durban and have ordered many products online and had them shipped to SA.
    For example, I ordered Likas and Kojic Acid soap, Cape Fear Naturals Kojic acid cream and many Vitamin C serums.
    I order from Amazon and have it shipped to a US mail forwarding company.
    I then ship the goods in one bulk package to SA.

The courier company then contacts me to make payment for customs duty for the items.
    Once payment is done, the items are delivered to my door.

If anyone needs help give me a shout and I will gladly help any way I can.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Hi Adithya Thanks for the response my last message went to the moderators and hasn't been posted. When was the last time you ordered as I believe they have recently become more strict on skin whitening products?

I ordered maxi peel 2 months ago using normal post and my product arrived just fine, I had to collect from post office and pay R30 but that was about it, 2 weeks ago I received some nadinola through normal post as well, same procedure....maybe they get more strict closer to Christmas? So far I haven't had any issues

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Blarbie89 View Post
    I ordered maxi peel 2 months ago using normal post and my product arrived just fine, I had to collect from post office and pay R30 but that was about it, 2 weeks ago I received some nadinola through normal post as well, same procedure....maybe they get more strict closer to Christmas? So far I haven't had any issues
    Hi Blarbie, its great to see there are quite a few SA members on here to help thanks for your response. Its very strange because i tried ordering likas papaya soap from the local websites that you recommended in one of your posts the ones who order the products and bring it in for you i'm not saying the names as i dont want this msg to go to the moderators again as i'm still a newbie anyway they sent me a msg back and said because of new customs regulations they cant order skin whitening stuff anymore and this was like two to three weeks ago. Anyway maybe i should try ordering myself directly. W

@AdithyaLaxman hey glad to know a fellow Durbanite here ... I'm a student clueless about online shopping. I wanna buy Nadinola, Carotein gel and serum. If you could buy it and I will give you the money. I'm tired of these creams here in Durbs loaded with steroids and mercury... My face is still recovering from a steroid debacle, and really messed my face. I saw some LA lotion in town @ Sparkport and also wanna get some Retin a, getting a prescription is my issue. Just tell me how much it will cost all together and I'll reimburse you

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    Thanks for the response my last message went to the moderators and hasn't been posted. When was the last time you ordered as I believe they have recently become more strict on skin whitening products?
    Hi,

Apologies for the late reply. I only just found this thread again.

I ordered Nadinola (which contains 3% HQ) and a host of other items including 10% vitamin C serum and Kojic acid soap and it got delivered to my local post office without incident. When I went to collect I paid the international customs duty and I got my package. This was last week.

You shouldnt have any issues ordering. Just remember to be generic in your customs declaration form. Always put skin care product instead of cosmetic product.

Quote Originally Posted by Southafricacute View Post
    Lol, there's everything down town and I mean everything thing, from black soaps too anything, the only thing I haven't found is a store that sells HQ powder ! And I'm running out. And I don't feel like asking this one camera shop, LOL I'm sure they'd know what I'm up too
    I bought my cAro light at jabula salon. and if u go on the deck on top of the capetown Train station the Congolese ladies they sell too ! which part is downtown in joburg ?

Hey Blarbie , where did you order your Nadinola? E-bay or Amazon, how much was it and how long did it take to arrive?

Hello Lovely South Africans!
    How is the lightening going ? Any success stories/regimens ,I'm kinda stumped right now and need some serious motivation

Skin light did nothing for me and actually darkened my body whilst Nadinola broke out my face like madddddd!!!

Anyway have decided to take 2 month break from HQ and I'm hoping to jump on that Carolight after.

However I went to Randburg over the weekend and could only find the tub-anybody know where to buy the oil and tube in Johannesburg??

It works

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements