any lightening members from south africa?
Page 1 of 47 1 2 11 Last

Thread: any lightening members from south africa?

any lightening members from south africa?

im trying to find some products to use from here in South Africa...but i dont think there are any.....any suggestions?

might just have to order some from the net but im also unsure about customs and how they work here

thanks in advance for any replies!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

nikesh and southafricacute

Yes me, what are you looking for? And what area are you in I'm in Johannesburg

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Blarbie89 View Post
    im trying to find some products to use from here in South Africa...but i dont think there are any.....any suggestions?

might just have to order some from the net but im also unsure about customs and how they work here

thanks in advance for any replies!!
    Lol, there's everything down town and I mean everything thing, from black soaps too anything, the only thing I haven't found is a store that sells HQ powder ! And I'm running out.

And I don't feel like asking this one camera shop, LOL I'm sure they'd know what I'm up too

Wow.....really??! What kinda stuff can you find? I'm basically looking for some kind of exfoliant, and a lightening cream...I'm in cape town right now but moving to johannesburg in 2 months....can't wait, I'm so excited!!!....thanks southafricacute!

Can you give me examples of the stuff u can buy downtown? What do you use?

Quote Originally Posted by Blarbie89 View Post
    Wow.....really??! What kinda stuff can you find? I'm basically looking for some kind of exfoliant, and a lightening cream...I'm in cape town right now but moving to johannesburg in 2 months....can't wait, I'm so excited!!!....thanks southafricacute!

Can you give me examples of the stuff u can buy downtown? What do you use?
    Anything, really what are you looking for? Everything theve spoken about on the forum, the exfoilate chemical peels you'll have to buy online, but doesnt take more than three weeks, lactic acid, you need to tell me what you want to buy, and looking to use, right now I've gone on too the dark side with my regime wich seems to be working well for me.
    What are you looking too use? You won't find megatoner though lol sorry about that, but fair and white, caro light, labajanaise products, g&g soaps, creams and all, high end lightners you can find at woolies...they don't do much, msm powder and pills at dischem, inclusive of all the supplemnts you've read about here, sunscreens, dischem as well, they have a really big selection, they also have a european brand sunscreen. Bioderm photo max, and other including there own brands, micro fiber clothes, dischem or pick and pay, and game stores, steriods in all brands lol neprosone too diprosone more down town, I'm really trying to think......oh yes join the Gym, they have. A steam rooms and saunas, virgin active is cost effective cheaper than planet fitness, and more branches available, so you won't have to drive far or travel far to get there, hmmm...that's all I can think of right now, oh yes you can get Retina A at dischem but you need a prescibtion speak to your doctor, get the gell not the cream it absorbs better

This is so awesome!

I basically want the following;

Lactic acid (enough for my whole body....what's the best website to get like 88% in 100ml volumes or more?)
    Retin-a
    Carolight (till I can get some MT)
    HQ powder (I'm also thinking of compounding, seems to be working great for people as well...where did you get yours?)
    Glytone (gonna order online)

What is your routine? Has it worked well for you? What was your starting colour and where are you now? Would be nice having a lightening buddy to share progress results with...

How often do you go to the sauna? Has it helped with the lightening?

Sorry for the 21 questions, just wanna find out as much as I can before I take it a step further
    Thanks again SAcute

This is so awesome!

I basically want the following;

Lactic acid (enough for my whole body....what's the best website to get like 88% in 100ml volumes or more?)
    Retin-a
    Carolight (till I can get some MT)
    HQ powder (I'm also thinking of compounding, seems to be working great for people as well...where did you get yours?)
    Glytone (gonna order online)

What is your routine? Has it worked well for you? What was your starting colour and where are you now? Would be nice having a lightening buddy to share progress results with...

How often do you go to the sauna? Has it helped with the lightening?

Sorry for the 21 questions, just wanna find out as much as I can before I take it a step further
    Thanks again SAcute

Ok lactic acid, bulk actives.com, its pretty inexpensive wont take longer than three weeks., Ive tried ordering from American based companies takes for ever and a day and sometimes you never get it like up too six weeks this is quick and efficient,

Retina A, you need to speak to a Doctor, to right out a prescription for, Re tin A Gel, you'll find one that wont mind, The retina A gel, Is about R50 A tube, get him to right you out one for like Five tubes so you dont need to go back for a while.

Caro light, this like I said is downtown have you tried, going to Cape town center, ? they normally carry this, try black oriented places, youll find it.

Haven't tried glytone but im sure you'll find some online

i checked out bulk actives and its great!! i was also looking for Salicylic Acid peel and they have some as well so im super stoked about that...thanks again!

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements