Skin Care Talk banner

Inspirational Makeup Artistry PHOTOS

10K views 29 replies 12 participants last post by  janey8889 
#1 ·
PHOTO/PICTURE Intensive (is that a word?)....ok, lots of photos....hopefully it doesn't bog your computer down.

Who doesn't love a good inspiration. These are a few of my favorite Makeup Artistry Looks. I'll upload more as I have time.

Feel free to add to the collection and share your favorites!!!!

Enjoy!
Attachment 13

Attachment 14

Attachment 15

Attachment 16

Attachment 17

See less See more
#10 ·
Okay Kelly, "I bow down"
You said that you where a product and makeup junkie, I BELIEVE!!!!!!!

I am a "recovering" junkie, hence the cheapo-alternative, information that I sometimes post.
Those photo's were simply gorgeous! I have my favorites tabbed in books, but my god girl, you've got yours on-line too!

#13 ·
I still may take up this field too....meaning professional training (love makeup artistry, aesthetician, cosmetology, photography...just the art of it all)....I sure have enough experience and crud to fill a head for now....he he he.

If that is you in your avatar....you are stunning! I love your eyes, very mysterious and cat like (that's suppose to be a compliment...don't want it to come of as other).

#18 ·
Me too! Our wedding, we didn't hire a photographer....being 2nd wedding and ummmmm we paid for the whole wedding upfront (ourselves)....so we had tons of friends and family members take tons of pictures and we just went through and found the few we liked and worked from there. there is so much you can do with picture now days.

But yes....that wedding one is breath-taking!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.