Best Oral Glutathione Brands
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Thread: Best Oral Glutathione Brands

Best Oral Glutathione Brands

Hey guys,

So I'm thinking about adding oral glutathione to my regimen but there are so many brands - Gluta C, Metathione, PH338 etc. I was wondering if anyone with a darker skin tone (Naomi Campbell) has had any experience with them. And which brands have worked best.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I've tried healthy origins with decent results BUT if u were u (or if I had money right now, le sigh) I'd look into different types of glutathione other than pills, like injections, liposomal or patches, pills have very low absorption rates so that's y u have to take high doses for a long time in order to begin to see results. Susan summers talks about different types of glutatjione in her book and she swears by them.

Yeah thats true. But the thing is most people who say oral glutathione doesn't work and saying so from a theoretical point of view they haven't actually tried it. I have friends who've used glutathione tablets and have lightened by at least a few shades so I know for a fact that it does work.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I've also heard it's not best absorbed orally, because it gets destroyed by stomach enzymes, and that to begin to see whitening effects, you have to take very high doses. (Possibly unsafe?) Maybe a member who's had good experience can chime in and offer some advice.

My brothers used to receive Glutathione injections because they had immune deficiencies. I've heard some people say injections are really one of the best ways to absorb glutathione. I suppose I could ask if they had any interesting effects on their skin color.

I didn't say glutathione pills don't work, I've tried them before and they did work just not as fast as I would've liked them.

try the whitelight glutathione spray....i heard it works better than the pills according to research

From experience with Gluta, your best bet is to working on intaking other vitamins which help naturally increase your gluta levels, because Gluta powder is so damn expensive and good powerful effective Gluta pills are also around the same price, to save your self spending way over 200+ £ or $ for a few months supplie, buy Vitamin C and other supplements to help boost your Gluta levels.

Hey DelicateAngel,

Thanks for chiming in. Which would you say are the effective Gluta pills that yield good results.

Oh, at OP, some people on the internet are talking about a Japanese whitening tablet called "Tathion 307". I haven't seen a lot of useful reviews on Japanese Google, but some bloggers say that when they use it with Vitamin C tablets, they see their skin look brighter and spots become diminished.

It might be worth trying out.

Yeah I've heard great things about Tathion 307. I'm actually really tempted to try it. Do you know of anyone whose used it successfully.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements