How to delete threads and post??

Thread: How to delete threads and post??

How to delete threads and post??

The awkward moment when your boyfriend find out that you are joined in skincaretalkforum-skin lightening section LOOOOOOOOL AND reads your posts and ask the question are you trying to change your skin colour? I really want to delete all my posts, Helpppppppppp!

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

IF he read them, then too late really! He should have respected himself and minded his own business... god, some people have no respect to other people's privacy! Some others don't even realise that even partners have their own privacy that should be respected!!

Honestly, if I were you, his rude behaviour will not pass in peace!

And sorry I don't know if you can delete posts... you might need to let the admin know,,,

You could contact the Admin (bottom right corner of the main screen) to see if they would let you change your username, but since he's read you, what would be the point? Rude rude rude!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by pattie la belle View Post
    The awkward moment when your boyfriend find out that you are joined in skincaretalkforum-skin lightening section LOOOOOOOOL AND reads your posts and ask the question are you trying to change your skin colour? I really want to delete all my posts, Helpppppppppp!
    Aww I'm sorry that happened! How did he find out? Did you use your real name, are you Patti la Belle?

Btw if your boyfriend found out then can't he read this thread too? lol

lolllllllllllllllll pattie labelle!what a funny username !He had no right combing through your postings!
    Pritty as a picture♥

8. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements