HT26 Skin Lightening Brand - Page 224

Thread: HT26 Skin Lightening Brand

Hey girls!
    I just wanted to ask which of the ht26 line or products is the most potent in terms of lightening ? Thanks in advance

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Ht26 hands and feet cream

Quote Originally Posted by Kays View Post
    Ht26 hands and feet cream
    I want something for my body. Can that be used on the body ?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

At first I wasn't okày with how it turned me down by darkening but I kept using it till I saw some changes.I started with the regular one then I joined hands&feet group????

Quote Originally Posted by myrna View Post
    At first I wasn't okày with how it turned me down by darkening but I kept using it till I saw some changes.I started with the regular one then I joined hands&feet group????
    Did you use any other lightening products before containing HQ ? I heard this some times happen when you switch from HQ to a natural product. How many shades did you lighten with ht26?

Quote Originally Posted by Floreezy View Post
    No still using the FnW AHA lotion, just checked their site and I think the anti-stain is more of removing "stains" from the body like dark marks and not necessarily reference to the colour of the lotion. I thinks its just poor/direct translation from the French language. I have come across these kind of errors more than once. But yes the writing on the jar is different.
    Im back on ht26 for almost two months now.. @Floreezy and recieved the new jar.. now i have the one with maxi whitening on the jar.. the cream is more yellow now considtency is diffrent againe now also the smell.. the ingredients list changed too now.. lol idk why they always change products when its good.. i just hope ill lighten the same.

The old ingredients kojic acid was on the first line now kojic acid is on the second line -.-

Quote Originally Posted by mccartney View Post
    Im back on ht26 for almost two months now.. @Floreezy and recieved the new jar.. now i have the one with maxi whitening on the jar.. the cream is more yellow now considtency is diffrent againe now also the smell.. the ingredients list changed too now.. lol idk why they always change products when its good.. i just hope ill lighten the same.

The old ingredients kojic acid was on the first line now kojic acid is on the second line -.-
    Hey hunty! How is your lightening going?

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffington View Post
    Hey hunty! How is your lightening going?
    Good thx for askin. And urs? U finally seen lightening.. im usin it with labi now and my face is clearing up nicley.. if labi is really strong like ppl say then im gonna be white in few months lol.. cuz ht26 lightens me alot too..

only thing i dont like are the lots of crystals in the ht26 i quess kojic acid hasent been dissolved properly.. but ill just use it that way.. since moonmaiden told me its oksy its not dangerous nor does it effect the efficiency of the lightening .

Quote Originally Posted by mccartney View Post
    Good thx for askin. And urs? U finally seen lightening.. im usin it with labi now and my face is clearing up nicley.. if labi is really strong like ppl say then im gonna be white in few months lol.. cuz ht26 lightens me alot too..

only thing i dont like are the lots of crystals in the ht26 i quess kojic acid hasent been dissolved properly.. but ill just use it that way.. since moonmaiden told me its oksy its not dangerous nor does it effect the efficiency of the lightening .
    Fantastic! Glad you're seeing lightening. And yeah, labi does lighten a lot. That's pretty awesome news.
    I'm maintaining at the moment, thanks for asking as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffington View Post
    Fantastic! Glad you're seeing lightening. And yeah, labi does lighten a lot. That's pretty awesome news.
    I'm maintaining at the moment, thanks for asking as well.
    Maintaining? So u reached ur goal? yep gg is doin soo good on my body, that i considerd to use it once i reached my goal.. its slow but DOES LIGHTEN

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements