Skin Care Talk banner

SCARS caused by Tropical steriods found in Bio Claire

78K views 143 replies 25 participants last post by  AppleloniaDelite 
#1 ·
Hi everyone, am new to this forum. Basically i have most lightening creams from:
Bio claire,
Kojic acid,
G&G (pink)
skin success
h5+
ambi
and Maxi light (which am currently using now)

my natural complexion is brown/caramel, Now after using Bio claire 6months ago i started getting stretch marks at first i thought it was the result of eating good but my weight never changed then i found out other people had the same results from using bio claire, Now these stretch marks are deep linning caused by extreme thinning off the skin. I used bio claire EVERYDAY for 2months morning and night i became 3shades lighter but now have these really nasty stretch marks

my question is can anyone recommend any scar/stretch mark treatments like
Oils, lotions, creams??

Ive got pictures of the stretch marks below

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks Devine,

Ive never tried chemical peels so Does the Glycolic acid peels come as a lotion? cream? oil?

I'll look for centella asiatica and Retin-a gel. Ive tried Shea butter for stretch marks for over 4weeks and nothing has changed am guessing its because its not 100% pure shea butter.

#4 ·
For the GA it can be a lotion (15%) for everyday use or a peel that u do 1/month to begin with. In the first pic the scars seem knew, i guess u would have more chance to fade them with tretinoin cream or gel 0.1% Check the forum thera are lots of threads

1 girl in this forum faded her stretch marks on her body with 0.1%RA+Strivectin sd+Peel every 12 days...good luck

#6 ·
For the GA it can be a lotion (15%) for everyday use or a peel that u do 1/month to begin with. In the first pic the scars seem knew, i guess u would have more chance to fade them with tretinoin cream or gel 0.1% Check the forum thera are lots of threads

1 girl in this forum faded her stretch marks on her body with 0.1%RA+Strivectin sd+Peel every 12 days...good luck[/QUOTE

would i be able to use both methods, using the GA lotion and Peels??
When using GA peels do i use any other products with the GA like exfoliating creams and after treatment oils,creams ect?

#7 ·
I think it might be too much exfoliation to start with even if its the body part, overexfoliation can cause POst inflamatory hyperpigmentation (PIH), scars, burn the skin. Use the peels and lotions but not all at the same time, when u have done the peels, depends on your skin wait 24-48hours then u can bring back the GA lotion in your regimen. To start with, if u have never used AHA, peels, acids i suggest you start with 20% GA peel (do a test)

This is what sunkissed tried:

http://www.skincaretalk.com/scars-st...tml#post273362

#23 ·
Sorry about that I hope you have stop using it. You can start to bluid your skin with shea butter for a while then switch to fair and white aha 2 and soap. Its a skin repair lotion and its exfoliate also turst me you love ur skin if you hv patience..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.