Man Repelling Fashion
Page 1 of 3 1 2 Last

Thread: Man Repelling Fashion

Man Repelling Fashion

MAN·RE·PELL·ER1  [MAHN-REE-PELLER]
    –noun
    outfitting oneself in a sartorially offensive way that will result in repelling members of the opposite sex. Such garments include but are not limited to harem pants, boyfriend jeans, overalls (see: human repelling), shoulder pads, full length jumpsuits, jewelry that resembles violent weaponry and clogs.
    –verb (used without object),-pell·ing, -pell·ed.
    to commit the act of repelling men:
    Girl 1: What are you wearing to the party?
    Girl 2: My sweet lime green drop crotch utility pants!
    Girl 1: Oh, so we're man repelling tonight?

The Man Repeller

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

CROCS!!!!! total human repellers
    "The best color in the whole world, is the one that looks good, on you!” Coco Chanel

^Ditto that!

Also, baby-doll/peasant style tops/dresses. Guys say it makes you look pregnant.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

They really do... the only time anyone should be allowed to wear a babydoll/empire waist top or dress is if they are pregnant. I'll never understand that...

I love them, he doesn't

I want to have a glowing and even complexion, not high yellow just golden and healthyHidden Content

lol i like those pants too

I quite like baby doll dresses, teamed with a tight waist belt they can really accentuate your boobs and waist
    "The best color in the whole world, is the one that looks good, on you!” Coco Chanel

Quote Originally Posted by YouAreLovely View Post
    ^Ditto that!

Also, baby-doll/peasant style tops/dresses. Guys say it makes you look pregnant.
    Totally hit the nail on the head! Empire waists too, although they can look good on some people, they're definitely a man repeller overall.

I threw away my baby-doll dresses long time ago when a guy told me I do not look good in them! Fashions sometimes make women look worse!

Quote Originally Posted by YouAreLovely View Post
    ^Ditto that!

I read somewhere that guys really don't like jeggings...

I want to have a glowing and even complexion, not high yellow just golden and healthyHidden Content

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements