shopping for your men - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Thread: shopping for your men

Agree, trips are a great idea! ...and we gals get to enjoy the gift too

It's something that they will always remember and no one can take away from them. This thread is just what I needed, thanks SoNatural!!

I think I .....I mean HE.....would like a nice trip to Mammoth in a cozy cabin and lot's of snowboarding!!
    "Yoga is the fountain of youth, you're only as young as your spine is flexible"

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I actually buy gifts for myself, wrap them and put them under the tree as if they are for my husband. Then when he opens them and says..........I don't think I need this??? I say, OMG, but I DO!!!

This year for my husband I had a picture painted of our dog that passed away. She lived 17 years and was such a HUGE part of our family. So I had someone paint a picture of her. It's amazing!! It will be one of the best gifts he has ever gotten, no doubt about it!!
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

I like TJ maxx and burlington. Does anyone know of anywhere to get mens gloves that fit the hand snug and do not have too much of a cuff? I like to find a regular store rather than an online store that carries this.
    "The best thing to give your enemy is forgiveness; to a friend; your heart, to your child, a good example, to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect, to all men, charity" Francis Maitland Balford

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    This year for my husband I had a picture painted of our dog that passed away. She lived 17 years and was such a HUGE part of our family. So I had someone paint a picture of her. It's amazing!! It will be one of the best gifts he has ever gotten, no doubt about it!!
    That's a beautiful gift Gymmie!! That says so much about ur hubby. I could never date a guy who doesn't like animals, or even worse, mistreats them (red flag for me)

Quote Originally Posted by KristyC View Post
    I like TJ maxx and burlington. Does anyone know of anywhere to get mens gloves that fit the hand snug and do not have too much of a cuff? I like to find a regular store rather than an online store that carries this.
    Saks, Macy's and places like that have those types of gloves but you might be able to find them cheaper at Ross or a leather store.

Often online.
    I usually use Dailyshop, Amazon, Ebay, etc.
    I just bought a Two Button Peaked Lapel Business Mens Blazer in Dailyshop.

Very difficult to shop for my hubby as he is italian and only shops when we go to italy...

I love to go shopping with my boyfriend!
    The other day we we were shopping for 5 hours! he never get tired of it. I think the best we have got this day was a wonderful watch from Patek Philippe. Men should always have a classy wristwatch!
    He is so happy with it

11. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements