Skin Care Talk banner

shopping for your men

34K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  Exotic 
#1 ·
Hey people, just want to know where you mostly shop for the men in your life. Husbands, boyfriends, brothers, guy friends...etc. I need some ideas.

#6 ·
Gift certificate girl here, I've given up shopping for people. I've gotten too many gifts myself that end up sitting in my closet or given for donations, Lol.

#8 ·
I wish it were that easy. I love gifts that are about making the rest of the year easier; money to a store you frequent, services that you need (massage or car maintainence certificate or something) or an applicable tool.

My boss @ retail work enjoys edible gifts (dining certificates or fine chocolates), because he says he can enjoy them, have that memory and then it's not taking up space or something at his apartment.

But so many people are so sensitive and fussy about gift cards! -.- wth.

#7 ·
I know I'll fail if I buy him anything (tried and failed * 100 =
)

So I'd normally get us a trip to somewhere for excitement like going to the beach (@another city or even country, we don't have one near by and we both LOVE the sea).. Its so relaxing and soothing

So if you guys like things e.g. hiking or snorkelling, or whatever, then there are many exciting things you can do that both of you will like.... costs money yes... but I know people that buy mobile phones for £600 (iphones) when they could have got a ticket for 2 people for £150 and went over the weekends for something more exciting in life than a phone!

Yeah, we both aren't materialistic
... we like excitements

#11 ·
Agree, trips are a great idea! ...and we gals get to enjoy the gift too

It's something that they will always remember and no one can take away from them. This thread is just what I needed, thanks SoNatural!!

I think I .....I mean HE.....would like a nice trip to Mammoth in a cozy cabin and lot's of snowboarding!!

#12 ·
I actually buy gifts for myself, wrap them and put them under the tree as if they are for my husband. Then when he opens them and says..........I don't think I need this??? I say, OMG, but I DO!!!

This year for my husband I had a picture painted of our dog that passed away. She lived 17 years and was such a HUGE part of our family. So I had someone paint a picture of her. It's amazing!! It will be one of the best gifts he has ever gotten, no doubt about it!!

#14 ·
This year for my husband I had a picture painted of our dog that passed away. She lived 17 years and was such a HUGE part of our family. So I had someone paint a picture of her. It's amazing!! It will be one of the best gifts he has ever gotten, no doubt about it!!
That's a beautiful gift Gymmie!! That says so much about ur hubby. I could never date a guy who doesn't like animals, or even worse, mistreats them (red flag for me)

#13 ·
I like TJ maxx and burlington. Does anyone know of anywhere to get mens gloves that fit the hand snug and do not have too much of a cuff? I like to find a regular store rather than an online store that carries this.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.