Cindy Jackson - World Cosmetic Surgery Holder - Page 2

Thread: Cindy Jackson - World Cosmetic Surgery Holder

Weekend Sunrise Channel 7 ? Yahoo!7 TV - Yahoo!7 TV

She looks fantastic in this interview also, hard to believe she's over 50

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

She is not only beautiful but very intelligent and kind.
    "The best thing to give your enemy is forgiveness; to a friend; your heart, to your child, a good example, to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect, to all men, charity" Francis Maitland Balford

I agree that she does look great for her age, but I (personally) think in the video that she does look like she's got some work done. It kind of looks like that "80's PC look" some of you were talking about a bit ago. I don't think she looks completely natural.

But, either way I think she looks fantastic!

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Lyra View Post
    I agree that she does look great for her age, but I (personally) think in the video that she does look like she's got some work done. It kind of looks like that "80's PC look" some of you were talking about a bit ago. I don't think she looks completely natural.

I'd agree. I think it's nearly impossible atm to get that much work done and look 100% natural. However I also agree with the interviewer in that if I passed her on the street I wouldn't know she had anything done.

Here's a video of her signing autographs after another tv show interview, to me she looks much more natural and overall fantastic

Cindy Jackson Poses For Photographers As She Departs The? News Footage | Getty Images | 112790144

Quote Originally Posted by Lyra View Post

I agree. I think she looks done - and a lot. No question imo. However, I do think she looks beautiful. I like her 90s era and if it were me I would have stopped there. I think she now looks like a lot of beautiful blondes we see in Hollywood, rather than her own unique beauty. Generic.

Quote Originally Posted by Monocled Penguin View Post
    Not only does she look good / better, she looks younger. Like she hit some sort of factory reset button on her face. o_O
    LOL @ factory reset button! is she still under warranty you spose?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Updated picture taken yesterday

[IMG][/IMG]

compared to 22 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Pmd1964 View Post
    I agree. I think she looks done - and a lot. No question imo. However, I do think she looks beautiful. I like her 90s era and if it were me I would have stopped there. I think she now looks like a lot of beautiful blondes we see in Hollywood, rather than her own unique beauty. Generic.
    Maybe its the blonde cause its the generic colour of choice there?
    Anyhoo, I'd rather look generic and young , but that's "my" obsession.

The difference between her and me is, I dint think I would change my facial features (except to remove a mark from my once broken nose) - I'd stay myself as much as possible just youthful.
    Hate hate hate the thought of sag an lines
    Typical me, movin' along
    I am Lady Voldemort

Quote Originally Posted by Violett View Post
    Maybe its the blonde cause its the generic colour of choice there?
    Anyhoo, I'd rather look generic and young , but that's "my" obsession.

The difference between her and me is, I dint think I would change my facial features (except to remove a mark from my once broken nose) - I'd stay myself as much as possible just youthful.
    Hate hate hate the thought of sag an lines
    Typical me, movin' along
    Agree, sort of like looking the best possible "you" that you can. It's interesting to know that it is *possible* to change bone structure (although it very involved and painful, Cindy said having her chin bone cut, shifted back & up, and rewired was her most painful surgery and it took several months to completely heal!)

Recent updated pic!

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements