Cindy Jackson - World Cosmetic Surgery Holder - Page 3

Thread: Cindy Jackson - World Cosmetic Surgery Holder

She was already pretty before she did any of this. I remember her on the Late Late Show on RTE in Ireland and on a show in the UK presented by Cilla Black maybe 10 or more years ago and I bought her book. It showed a photo of her old self and I recall her saying 'who would want to go out with that?'. In fact the old her was pretty too. But on the other hand, she probably wouldn't be a millionairess now had she not gone through this and attained the resultant media attention. Good on her though.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by IvantheTerrible2010 View Post
    She was already pretty before she did any of this. I remember her on the Late Late Show on RTE in Ireland and on a show in the UK presented by Cilla Black maybe 10 or more years ago and I bought her book. It showed a photo of her old self and I recall her saying 'who would want to go out with that?'. In fact the old her was pretty too. But on the other hand, she probably wouldn't be a millionairess now had she not gone through this and attained the resultant media attention. Good on her though.
    Eh from her early photos she did look very different, she completely changed her look and looks much better now imo

Quote Originally Posted by ToldYouSo View Post
    Eh from her early photos she did look very different, she completely changed her look and looks much better now imo
    Yes but I disagree with what she said on the programme is what I mean i.e. about 'who would want to go out with that'. She wasn't bad looking at all to begin with. That's my point.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

^^^ she didn't really look that good in the video.. her facial muscles looked a mess just under her eyes... not too impressed...

She still looks way better than before, but nothing is perfect...

I like how she looked in the 90's, she looks much more beautiful than how she was born. But I think she should stop now, she's starting to look like Joan Rivers.
    "Yoga is the fountain of youth, you're only as young as your spine is flexible"

Both recent pictures, I don't think she looks like her at all XD

But this is where I believe photos can be very deceiving. Yes, the photo posted above looks great, but if you look at Cindy in the video posted, she looks very "plastic," like she's overdone it on fillers. She looks unnatural. That's what I want to avoid at all costs. There comes a point where it just doesn't work anymore -- to do surgery, that is. And I think she's more than reached that point.

i think she looks amazing even today! the sad fact is, and i hate saying it.. both her and joan rivers look better now than they did. joan rivers had a really 'sunken' look to her even when she was quite young, and i love how she looks now.

Pretty amazing for 79. Say what you will. Shes an entertainer not a mere mortal.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Very good job

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements