Cindy Jackson - World Cosmetic Surgery Holder
Page 1 of 6 1 2 Last

Thread: Cindy Jackson - World Cosmetic Surgery Holder

Cindy Jackson - World Cosmetic Surgery Holder

Woman Takes Anti-Age Surgeries to Extreme - ABC News - YouTube

Just curious what everyone thinks about her surgery/motivations/etc.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

She seems to be addicted to surgery but she does look a lot better than a lot of celebrities who's had surgery. At least she still looks human...lol.

By the way, I love this new section of the forum.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

She looks so stunning after all that work lol

Cosmetic surgeries for vanity can be acceptable if the person doesn't get carried away with modifications. I think for those that experience significant improvement, they tend to wonder "what if I do this and that" .. and then get trapped by the whole thought!

I believe people like that need a psychologist to truly believe that "they are beautiful without the knife!"

I agree that she looks wonderful. What's really interesting is that not only did she get anti-aging surgery, but she actually changed her bone structure to make herself look aesthetically better. Pretty exciting seeing whats possible considering her surgery started in the 80's, future advancements should be even better. From following her blog and seeing other interviews she claims to not be an addict b/c she doesn't "crave" the next surgery and is pretty nervous going into the operating room. Regardless, having a total of 52 procedures being well informed, having good doctors, and spacing them out over so many years has really made a good result

She looks great! She doesn't really look like she has had anything done.
    "The best thing to give your enemy is forgiveness; to a friend; your heart, to your child, a good example, to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect, to all men, charity" Francis Maitland Balford

love her, anyone who says she looks bad is lying. she is a really clever lady.

here's a reason to bring up pete burns she was on 'this morning' with pete and pete and cindy make better points than the lady against surgery..

Pete Burns with his new look on This Morning - 21st September 2010 - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by radicallan View Post
    love her, anyone who says she looks bad is lying. she is a really clever lady.

here's a reason to bring up pete burns she was on 'this morning' with pete and pete and cindy make better points than the lady against surgery..

Pete Burns with his new look on This Morning - 21st September 2010 - YouTube
    I remember that interview! I felt like she was a nice middleground from the other two, being supportive of both surgery and good lifestyle. She looked especially natural and fresh looking

Cindy looks way better now, then before.
    Sereine et imperturbable
    la vie est belle
    There is ONE race: the human race. Until people get that there will always be issues
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Not only does she look good / better, she looks younger. Like she hit some sort of factory reset button on her face. o_O
    Still thinking about a new regimen ...

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements