Helping newbies make a start. - Page 154

Thread: Helping newbies make a start.

Hello I need help for my feet I’m actually brown my legs is darker than my whole body What ami doing wrong I don’t know why they’re so dark I tried peeling and got darker next week help help help🤦‍♀️🏽&#x1 f926;‍♀️🏽

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Noob here... Are both LA lotion and LA peel mandatory for faster, more effective lightening or can I leave any one of these out of my regime? Is using kojic acid soap (Kojie san) alone sufficient exfoliation?

Thanks a lot this is what I was looking for, I'll definitely try this regime and let you know as soon as I get results xx

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I was wondering if somebody could advice me on this procedure I'm about to do to lightening

The basics steps like exfoliation, then buy Caro white until I reach my goal and starting using a DIY HQ alternating it with DIY KA as I have read somewhere in this forum that is good to use one for 4-6 month and then Change to the other one (Im Talking about DIY HQ and KA) and build with cocoa butter queen Elizabeth

But im wondering to get darker while swapping from Caro white to HQ and KA DIYs

I don't even know if I did explain myself properly but if I did could someone advise me please

Caro White already uses HQ as it's active ingredient. From what I've read around it's safe to use HQ (with RA/KA/or AHA) no more than 4-6 *weeks, thus avoid immunity & skin damage. Then rotate to a non-HQ products(s).

I'm on week 2 with Caro white for the face & upper body, but searching still for a non Hq alternative to rotate it with after the 4-6 weeks and not high-end.

Quote Originally Posted by Gummi Bear View Post
    Caro White already uses HQ as it's active ingredient. From what I've read around it's safe to use HQ (with RA/KA/or AHA) no more than 4-6 *weeks, thus avoid immunity & skin damage. Then rotate to a non-HQ products(s).

I'm on week 2 with Caro white for the face & upper body, but searching still for a non Hq alternative to rotate it with after the 4-6 weeks and not high-end.
    Thanks, any idea on how to DIY ka and hq Lotion?

Quote Originally Posted by Shashand View Post

I'm currently just in the process of reading & learning diy threads. I'm not familiar with mixing lighteners, sorry. Continue searching & asking in the diy section. @gymrat may know as well, as she's knowledgeable with formulating ingredients.

I'm currently just in the process of reading & learning diy threads. I'm not familiar with mixing lighteners, sorry. Continue searching & asking in the diy section. @gymrat may know as well, as she's knowledgeable with formulating ingredients.
    Thank you so much

Thank you so much
    Yw. How's the Hq+ka coming along, do you know what percentage of ka you'll use?

Which one is better ? Carolight or carotone ? I’ve been using carotone but I’m not really liking the effects. It makes you a yellowish pale color and it dosent seem to really lights things like your knuckles, dark spots on your face that much. Is carolight better ?

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements