Helping newbies make a start. - Page 155

Thread: Helping newbies make a start.

  1. #1541
    Hey @gymrat I really need help, tried to send a PM but I guess I’m not allowed yet. I made a thread and posted in another thread too and I get zero responses

  2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #1542
    Administrator gymrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Where The Sun Shines
    Posts
    33,276
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinQueen11 View Post
    Hey @gymrat I really need help, tried to send a PM but I guess I’m not allowed yet. I made a thread and posted in another thread too and I get zero responses
    Hey there @SkinQueen11 what are you needing help with?
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

  4. #1543
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    Hey there @SkinQueen11 what are you needing help with?
    @gymrat

    Okay so I’ve been lightening for 4/5 years now. I used carolight cream to get to my goal. But I really wanna get off HQ & other creams like that. I started with Fair & White But caro gave me better results.
    I wanna go 1 shade lighter, especially my face & simply maintain from there. Maintaining has been tricky. I also want to lighten my lips, knuckles and remove the dark eyes. I don’t want the bleached out look. I started breaking out too most likely cause of the cream and I want to stop this & remove the pimples.


    I started a shade or 2 darker than Gabriella Union and I’m a caramel with yellow undertones. I want to be a light caramel with yellow golden undertones.


    I use coconut oil & a Nivea sunscreen
    I’m considering getting Kojic acid & mix it for myself. But I don’t know if that’s enough
    I also want soaps to exfoliate & lighten
    I’m considering African black soap & Kojic soap? I’m not sure where to purchase all these, I’m in South Africa
    I’m gonna purchase regular Vitamin C supplements.


    Please help in anyway possible? Thanks

  5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #1544
    C6665C2A-822D-4876-A895-D496FED140F8.jpg

    74ED18B8-F161-4E6B-BB9B-3EC2125FC98C.jpg

    What skin tone would you describe these people in the pictures? What would you consider their Mac Foundation?
    I wanna use that as a measuring stick for my goal!

  7. #1545
    SCT Elite brown2light's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,158
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinQueen11 View Post
    C6665C2A-822D-4876-A895-D496FED140F8.jpg

    74ED18B8-F161-4E6B-BB9B-3EC2125FC98C.jpg

    What skin tone would you describe these people in the pictures? What would you consider their Mac Foundation?
    I wanna use that as a measuring stick for my goal!
    I'd say NC44

  8. #1546
    SCT Elite mccartney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,046
    @SkinQueen11 search my thread i did a post years back on how to wean off hq and maintain ur shade and loose zero shade... this method is a life saver... go to my website and you will see that thread.. even 10% hq it would be no problem to wean off lol..

    i had no problem weaning hq off and i did maintaine my skin

  9. #1547
    Quote Originally Posted by mccartney View Post
    @SkinQueen11 search my thread i did a post years back on how to wean off hq and maintain ur shade and loose zero shade... this method is a life saver... go to my website and you will see that thread.. even 10% hq it would be no problem to wean off lol..

    i had no problem weaning hq off and i did maintaine my skin
    Okay thank you so much, what was the title of your thread?

  10. #1548
    Quote Originally Posted by brown2light View Post
    I'd say NC44
    Thank you so much!

  11. #1549
    Quote Originally Posted by mccartney View Post
    @SkinQueen11 search my thread i did a post years back on how to wean off hq and maintain ur shade and loose zero shade... this method is a life saver... go to my website and you will see that thread.. even 10% hq it would be no problem to wean off lol..

    i had no problem weaning hq off and i did maintaine my skin
    I found the thread, great info there! Thank you so much.

    Im already using my HQ like 2-4 days to maintain so this will be easy.

    Ant tips on how to mix my AA & KA?

    Is is it necessary to add niacinamide?

  12. #1550
    SCT Elite mccartney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,046
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinQueen11 View Post
    I found the thread, great info there! Thank you so much.

    Im already using my HQ like 2-4 days to maintain so this will be easy.

    Ant tips on how to mix my AA & KA?

    Is is it necessary to add niacinamide?
    im not good at mixing... im sorry

  13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •