Lindsay Lohan - Page 2

Thread: Lindsay Lohan

I like red hair myself. In fact I'm going to go red eventually. Dying my hair blond for the last 10 years almost destroyed it. It started falling out like crazy. Its been 3 months without the blond dye and its back to being healthy. I think celebrities dye theirs blond because it makes them stand out more. It also has a youthfulness to it. They are trying to appeal to the masses and red hair is one of those things people either love or hate it seems.
    "The best thing to give your enemy is forgiveness; to a friend; your heart, to your child, a good example, to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect, to all men, charity" Francis Maitland Balford

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by KristyC View Post
    I like red hair myself. In fact I'm going to go red eventually. Dying my hair blond for the last 10 years almost destroyed it. It started falling out like crazy. Its been 3 months without the blond dye and its back to being healthy. I think celebrities dye theirs blond because it makes them stand out more. It also has a youthfulness to it. They are trying to appeal to the masses and red hair is one of those things people either love or hate it seems.
    I love red hair, don't see why anyone would hate the color but i guess its a preference thing, no offence KristyC but am not really fond of blonde hair, don't know why but then the preference thing again, though i agree some people look better with blonde as their hair color. when my hairs long enough am definitely dyeing in red!! ^_^
    Those who matter don't mind and those that mind don't matter WORD!!!Hidden Content

umm...it looks just like Lindsey made up to to look like Marilyn Monroe...mebbe thought the real nekkid Lindsey wouldnt sell??

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

^People have that image of her looking worn out & dazed, so that was probably marketing on behalf of the magazine.
    Still thinking about a new regimen ...

Her boobs do look good. Her implants aren't huge and she had enough breast tissue to cover the implant and give a little natural sag but not too much. A lot of boob jobs look bad because women ask for that round high bolted on look (no idea why) or they choose an implant size that is too large and they have very little natural tissue so the implant just looks obvious.

very nice pics
    "The best color in the whole world, is the one that looks good, on you!” Coco Chanel

Never underestimate the power and use of Photoshop when it comes to any such photography, especially in glossy magazines. You can turn a polar bear into a darned orca with Photoshop in three clicks. Even just some clever lighting and a play with the saturation in a photo can make an incredible difference. I doubt I would even warrant a glance from the guys who fawn over my modelling snaps and send me flattering messages when I head out to buy potatoes from the store on a Sunday morning bleary eyed and dressed in my sloppy track pants and slippers Oh the tricks of make up, light and camera angle but *mostly* Photoshop.

♥ Embrace the pale ♥

i wonder how the photoshopped celebrities feel after seeing their photoshopped images. it must make them very concious of thier flaws and cause them to seek perfection.

Its all in the name of the game for celebrities and models. Many people feel a hell of a lot LESS self conscious seeing a photo in which they look smashing, even if there is a bit of phototrickery involved. Don't you want to murrrrrder friends and family who post and tag those god-awful candid snaps of you on Facebook in mid expression with your mouth hanging open and your eyes rolled back? Those are the ones which make me feel bad about myself.
    ♥ Embrace the pale ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Krystalskin View Post
    Its all in the name of the game for celebrities and models. Many people feel a hell of a lot LESS self conscious seeing a photo in which they look smashing, even if there is a bit of phototrickery involved. Don't you want to murrrrrder friends and family who post and tag those god-awful candid snaps of you on Facebook in mid expression with your mouth hanging open and your eyes rolled back? Those are the ones which make me feel bad about myself.
    LOL yes! My Facebook life is depressing since my mom joined. Her pictures she puts up of the whole family... OMG. She knows I hate my pictures too.

The thing I would hate if I were a celeb though, is that if you are photoshopped on magazine covers looking so gorgeous, I would always be thinking that people seeing me in person would be so disappointed to see I was not actually as beautiful as they thought.

Regarding Lindsay, she is tragic, and I am with MP - what happened to that beautiful freckle faced red-head. I loved her in Mean Girls and Freaky Friday. Gorgeous!

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements