Lindsay Lohan - Page 3

Thread: Lindsay Lohan

My impression of Lindsey Lohan is of a girl forced to play a game where she really doesn´t get to use either her talent or her best advantages. It´s like she is being shoved through a system that distorts everything.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Pmd1964 View Post
    LOL yes! My Facebook life is depressing since my mom joined. Her pictures she puts up of the whole family... OMG. She knows I hate my pictures too.

The thing I would hate if I were a celeb though, is that if you are photoshopped on magazine covers looking so gorgeous, I would always be thinking that people seeing me in person would be so disappointed to see I was not actually as beautiful as they thought.

Regarding Lindsay, she is tragic, and I am with MP - what happened to that beautiful freckle faced red-head. I loved her in Mean Girls and Freaky Friday. Gorgeous!
    I guess on the flip side though, when you are a celeb, you also have the deal with Paps taking photos of you looking purposefully bad and cellulitey for those awful trashy magazines!

I am with you guys regarding Lindsay. I am reluctant to comment on the choices of those I don't know personally but her emulating an icon on the level of Monroe makes me cringe somewhat. I concur, I would have personally preferred to see her looking natural, healthy, red headed and laying in a meadow on a picnic blanket embracing her own natural beauty as it is there.
    ♥ Embrace the pale ♥

Quote Originally Posted by 2blue View Post
    My impression of Lindsey Lohan is of a girl forced to play a game where she really doesn´t get to use either her talent or her best advantages. It´s like she is being shoved through a system that distorts everything.
    She's not forced, though. Her "plight" kind of reminds me of the Jackson Five, but in the end, you are dealing with a grown woman with more money, time and resources at her disposal than the majority of humanity. I don't see a helpless little girl in this at all.
    Still thinking about a new regimen ...

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Since I am a newbie I cannot "quote" the above Madonna photo. If Madonna can get her hands on every anti-aging product out there, why doesn't she look ten years younger than she is? Is my search for anti-aging skin creams a waist of time?

About Lindsay Lohan. Her photos look amazing, but they do not represent what she in fact looks like. She is a true red headed beauty and I hope one day she gets away from wanting to look like somebody else.
    Age 44 - Trying to find solutions for slowing down signs of aging which are winning!

Madonna doesn't look too damn bad for a woman in her 50s! For the most part she looks pretty flippin' awesome, there are bad photos of everyone to be seen! Madonna is very lean and that doesn't help you all too much when you get older but there are many red carpet snaps of Madonna looking ravishing. There is no magic cream, even if you are a rich person or celeb. Also, no amount of money can buy you a new genetic code!
    ♥ Embrace the pale ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Krystalskin View Post
    Madonna doesn't look too damn bad for a woman in her 50s! For the most part she looks pretty flippin' awesome, there are bad photos of everyone to be seen! Madonna is very lean and that doesn't help you all too much when you get older but there are many red carpet snaps of Madonna looking ravishing. There is no magic cream, even if you are a rich person or celeb. Also, no amount of money can buy you a new genetic code!
    You're right, Madonna doesn't look bad for her age (she has always been and still is attractive) but I just wondered why she didn't look years younger.
    Age 44 - Trying to find solutions for slowing down signs of aging which are winning!

Madonna doesn't have great genes in her body to keep her looking young. She is not a natural beauty either, and never has been, her 1980s beauty relies on seduction, dreamy eyes, and charm.

I don't think she was obsess about her skin until it was gone... really. She wasn't the most beautiful woman of all time, and maybe she didn't really rely on that.

You can't take back damage from the past that has already been done.

Cher relies on Retin-A, and I think she is more obsess about her skin than she is.

lindsay lohan doesn't have implants does she? I watched confessions of a teenage drama queen and she had a huge chest then also.

Lindsay has always said that her boobs are natural, no cosmetic surgery. They sag naturally no cosmetic surgeon can do that no matter how good they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Krystalskin View Post
    Haha wanna bet?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements