my products - Page 2

Thread: my products

Quote Originally Posted by nikolas View Post
    hello again i decide to change the cleanser cos it makes my face and head dry i m thinking to try Pangea Organics* or Aubrey Organics i do not know which one,what do you recomend?? i m man,24 what else i could use for my face?? a serum? a what???
    At 24, I would say use a mild cleanser, moisturizer if you need too, and ALWAYS wear a good Sunscreen. Are you having any skin issues? Or problems that would make you feel like you needed more than this?? Have you looked at Desert Essence before?? It has a nice line of products. Desert Essence Facial Cleansing Gel Pomegranate http://www.vitacost.com/Desert-Essence-Facial-Cleansing-Gel-Pomegranate
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

thnks once again gym

i check that cleanser
    isn't it girlie???

what do you think about the brand Pangea Organics
    never heard it but it's the more expensive in the store i shop and i wonder if it's the best too

i never used sunscreen

i d like to add that i have scurf/dandruff (do not know which is the corect in english)

which shampoo do you reccomend me??

i use the avalon organics bio complex right now and a head and shoulders

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

What is the cause of your dandruff? Do you have seborrhoeic dermatitis (yeast infection/ greasy dandruff), dry skin, contact dermatitis (allergy/ irritation from product) or another skin condition? If you are unsure you would be best to speak with a local pharmacist or your family doctor because the treatment for each is different. Head & Shoulders is a poor quality commercial product for SD, there are better anti-fungals available.

i d like to add that i have scurf/dandruff (do not know which is the corect in english)

which shampoo do you reccomend me??

i use the avalon organics bio complex right now and a head and shoulders

"In the year of our Lord 1903, in the meat packing plants off the shores of the sea, Stood a young man at his slaughter post a newby by his side, He said grind it up and ship it out doesn't matter what's inside, With poison bread to kill the rats, an effective tool of trade ..." Flatfoot 56

thnk you for answering

i m not sure what is the cause
    probably is that i have dry skin,because i have the same symptoms to my face as well

what is SD?

SD is seborrhoeic dermatitis, the most common cause of dandruff. You can have SD on the face although that is far less common than on the scalp, more often it is atopic eczema (also a form of dermatitis!) or contact dermatitis (allergies or irritation). Just to confuse you it is fairly common for people to have one form of dermatitis on their scalp and another form on their face and body, partly because of the inherited tendency. Best thing to do is speak with your family doctor or a local pharmacist about both issues.

thnk you for answering

i m not sure what is the cause
    probably is that i have dry skin,because i have the same symptoms to my face as well

what is SD?

"In the year of our Lord 1903, in the meat packing plants off the shores of the sea, Stood a young man at his slaughter post a newby by his side, He said grind it up and ship it out doesn't matter what's inside, With poison bread to kill the rats, an effective tool of trade ..." Flatfoot 56

thnks once again gym i check that cleanser isn't it girlie??? what do you think about the brand**Pangea Organics* never heard it but it's the more expensive in the store i shop and i wonder if it's the best too i never used sunscreen
    LOL, no not girlie at all!! yes I have heard about Pangea Organics. But remember, just because it is priced high doesn't mean it is the best product. What do you mean you never wear sunscreen??? You are making a HUGE mistake by not wearing it. You need to protect your skin the best you can from the sun. Sun=Wrinkles!!! What part of the world are you in Nikolas?? We would be happy to give you some recommendations on sunscreen.

Fire thnk you for your advises,this is the right thing to do,i ll ask a doctor

gym, that cleanser looks very good !!!! i just ckecked it's intigrents

it comfused me it's red color and the
    Pomegranate,

and thought it was a girlie

i ll deffenatly try it

i d like to try a moistizer cream or jel too,which one you recomend???

i m from greece

Fire thnk you for your advises,this is the right thing to do,i ll ask a doctor gym, that cleanser looks very good !!!!* i just ckecked it's intigrents it comfused me it's red color and the Pomegranate,

and thought it was a girlie i ll deffenatly try it i d like to try a moistizer cream or jel too,which one you recomend??? i m from greece
    Pomegranate is great. Just remember.........skincare products have no set gender. They are universal. A great lotion you can find in stores is CeraVe. The lotion version is light, great for daytime use. The cream is heavier, great for nighttime use. Aveeno is another brand to look for. We have other members in Greece. I will have another Greece member explain the sunscreen she wears and where she finds it. You need to invest in a good suncreen!! You will thank me in 20 years I promise you that!!

Here in Greece most of the sunscreens are chemical (grrr...) and the one's that are physical use mostly titanium dioxide. I do not know a brand that sells only zinc oxide based sunsreens, at least locally. I never buy from local stores, it's not worth! Usually the cosmetic products are way expensive here and too "chemical" for my liking. I do make my own. I buy my products from http://www.iherb.com and http://www.bce-europe.com/. The shipping costs at iherb are as low as 4$ for Greece and there you can find popular zinc based sunscreens like devita and badger etc. At bce-europe you can find popular Germany products like lavera, weleda, logona etc at way lower prices than in Europe!

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements