Skin Care Talk banner

Where to buy your ingredients from...

26K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  cariblady 
#1 ·
Europeans
| BIO Kräuter, Tee, Ätherische Öle. Qualität und Vielfalt aus der Natur.

great shipping costs: 9.70 for Europeans no-matter the weight!

my next order will be from them! 1 litter of Lactic acid 80% at 12 Euros! That's insane! I bought 500mls from aromantic and paid around 24 Euros (with shipping) and I felt so happy then!

another great site for Europeans is
Welcome - Of A Simple Nature
I have bought extracts from there and malibu bottles.

US great site
Do it Yourself Cosmetics
I have bought 1oz of green tea extract from them and seemed that will last for ever since it's very concentrated. I have also bought naturagard preservative, nice and gentle. Also the best price for phenoexyethanol, I think it's 4$ for 4oz

See less See more
#8 ·
here is a very good European site i came across too they have some stuff at a good price if u living in Europe i think it work out well
http://www.aroma-zone.com/aroma/accueil_fra.asp I will be making an order at the end of the month to see how there products are

#9 ·
So I realize this was posted a while back. but I brought from the site and I love it. a bit expensive for some stuff but the ingredients are good and they has a lot of natural ingredients and the essential oils are the best I have ever use. I am so addicted to this site. I order every month. I love to hear from anyone who buys from this site.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.